Kid's club questions?

jiminyfan

Daddy, Dreamer and WDWnut
Must you be staying at the hotel to use the kid club (such as Simba Club, Neverland, etc.)?

WE would ike to have a dinner for two and wanted to use this service, but were not sure of the restrictions.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

:p

I think the rule is you must be a staying at a Disney hotel and then you should be able to make a reservation at any of the Kid's clubs.

I think that your children must be 4 years or older and toilet trained as well - if yours are younger, you will need to do the in-room babysitting.

Here's the link to the official WDW webpage regarding "Kids' Programs" -- click here to go to the official webpage.

Basically, as long as your child meets the criteria, he/she may attend one of the children's clubs. You do not have to be a guest at the resort, either. I have used the Never Land Club for years and yet have never stayed at the Polynesian. By the way, sometimes you need to make the reservation in advance. Just thought I'd let you know that.

I guess we will have to keep the cild this trip and he will still be three. We will use this in the fall unless Grandma comes along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter