• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kids Club Question - 3 Months Shy Of 4th Bday...

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
We want to do the Kid's club one of the nights we are at the YC(provided they have e-night during our stay), but my son will be 3 months shy of 4 years old. Last year we did the Kindercare in room sitting which was great, but I think the Kids Club will be more fun for him. As long as he is potty trained do you think they will say anything? Has anyone ever done this before with a child that is almost 4?

They won't accept kids under 4 years old, no exceptions... it is a Florida state law from what I understand, and could affect the Kid Club child care license... has to do with how many child care providers are needed per child. I would go with the Kindercare for one more year.

So will they ask for a birth certificate or something to prove the child's age, if they're age 4, but don't look it? Just wondering if I need to take my nephew's birth certificate with us?

Just to be on the safe side, I would. Usually they just ask the child. And you know, children don't lie easily... that is usually how the parents who try to sneak the younger ones by don't get away with it. And, let's face it, are you really going to teach your child to lie at that age. Could come back to haunt you...JMHO:)

Thanks for your reply eeyore....

I think we will go with the Fairy Godmother's service this year. I heard they are grandmother types as opposed to the younger ones at Kindercare.

As far as having my child lie about his age, I would never make him lie about that. Although, my son seems to think he is two instead of 3.5! He also thinks everything at the Disney Store is two dollars and that my husband and are both two years old as well! (well hubby acts like he is two LOL). I think that just happens to be his favorite number!

Summerrluvv, my 3 1/2 year old tells everyone she is one or two years old but never her real age! I know a lot of kids this age that lie about their age. I could easily get Emma into WDW without a ticket if I wanted! LOL!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter