Kids at Wine Bar George??

SothrnChic

Mouseketeer
Has anyone here ever taken a kid to Wine Bar George?? I went once before with a friend and want to introduce it to my husband but our 7 year old son will be with us. I see they have kids menu so I am guessing it is fine but wanted to get some feedback from this board too!

I have not personally taken a child but have always seen children in other parties over several visits. In my experience they are the definition of hospitality (I am not affiliated with them in any way). I wouldn’t worry at all. Enjoy - it’s a great spot!

Last edited:
We took our six year old daughter last year and she enjoyed it. We will be taking her again this year possibly twice during our trip this summer.

Has anyone here ever taken a kid to Wine Bar George?? I went once before with a friend and want to introduce it to my husband but our 7 year old son will be with us. I see they have kids menu so I am guessing it is fine but wanted to get some feedback from this board too!

The way I see it, if the restaurant has a kids' menu, it's for a reason.

Children are welcomed in all the bars and lounges of the WDW resort. The only places I know of that have age restrictions are Victoria and Albert’s and Trader Sam’s (after a certain hour). Someone please kindly correct me if I’m wrong.

Children are welcomed in all the bars and lounges of the WDW resort. The only places I know of that have age restrictions are Victoria and Albert’s and Trader Sam’s (after a certain hour). Someone please kindly correct me if I’m wrong.
I think The Edison has a restriction after a certain time too due to the burlesque show.

Jellyrolls is 21+. Trader Sam's is after 9p.

I’m bringing my will be 5 year old for dinner:) I think @NYCgrrl has brought her granddaughter there too?
Yes, we took DGD and her bestie there at the beginning of April :). They started w/ a shared jicama salad. There was another root veggie in it but can't recall the name for the moment. It was really more of a slaw, had a lovely refreshing mint dressing and the hot peppers used were completely seeded and thus no heat to speak of. I had to referee to ensure it was split equitably, LOL. Then one had a steak frites plate and the other, a chicken salad sandwich. The man and I nibbled on a charcuterie platter and shared a grilled romaine salad. Since it was lunchtime we opted out on dessert.
Nice meal, nice atmosphere.

We have brought our kids there and to many other bars. I think truly everywhere at Disney is kid-friendly, with a couple exceptions like Jellyrolls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter