kiddie pool question

kaykels

My happily ever after began on Castaway Cay
I know that toddlers and babies are not allowed in the pool if they are not potty trained. However, I read that they are allowed in the "splash" area. What is the "splash" area? Is it a kiddie pool? Are there any pictures of it on a web site somewhere? My neice will be traveling with us and she loves the water. I hope there is a spot for her to swim around even if it's shallow.

I haven't cruised with this new feature yet, but I believe the splash area is one of the mickey ears in the kids pool. Its about 7 or 8 feet across and there is maybe 6 inches or so of water in it. I'm sure recent cruisers can let you know for sure.

Keep in mind that this area gets VERY crowded:( and it is sometimes hard to feel comfortable with the little ones there...

What I found on our Wonder cruise was that bigger kids who obvioiusly didn't read the sign kept splashing through that "ear" of the pool, or even sitting in it. I kept my own 3 out of it after explaining what the little ones were doing in it, but these other kids didn't know what they could be swimming in!;)
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter