Kidani Village Eating Options

iupui1299

Earning My Ears
Hey everybody! We are taking my son to Disney on the 5th for an early Christmas present (he has no clue). Our flight will get us to Kidani around 7 pm on the 5th. My question is.....what eating options are nearby Kidani? I know they have a sit down there but I’m looking for quick service type options. We plan on letting the little guy swim if the weather is nice and didn’t want to eat up swim time by going to Disney Sorings or off resort. Is there any quick service options nearby? I know we could maybe DoorDash something for dinner or order pizza......just seeing what some other Kidani experts may suggest. Thank you!

Not much at the resort for QS. You could go to the pool bar for something but the options are very limited:

Maji Pool Bar Menu | Walt Disney World Resort (go.com)

several options are a short drive away: the pictured options are right around the corner down Sherberth Rd to 192 and other options are a short drive down 192 (take a right off Sherberth from AKV) like Panda Express and Publix, which has some good to-go options (their fried chicken and mac and cheese is excellent)...

1606453984008.png

If you don’t want to leave the hotel, your options are pretty limited. The pool bar may be open by the time you arrive, although it may close earlier depending on weather and number of people. They have a very limited menu with sandwiches and salads. The shop in the lobby at Kidani has some to go food in their refrigerated and freezer sections. You could certainly make sandwiches, for instance. The other thing you might consider is ordering a to go order from Sanaa, the sit down restaurant. You can also use a delivery service such as DoorDash or GrubHub.

Thanks everyone! We won’t have a car so going off resort isn’t really a possibility. I appreciate your suggestions, they are very helpful!

We are here now. Definitely limited options. You can get Sanaa to go and eat it in your room though it wasn’t an option for my picky eaters. We did Door Dash three evenings. Totally worth it. (Only had problems with last one who went to Jamba house instead of Kidani).

We are here now. Definitely limited options. You can get Sanaa to go and eat it in your room though it wasn’t an option for my picky eaters. We did Door Dash three evenings. Totally worth it. (Only had problems with last one who went to Jamba house instead of Kidani).

I’ll be there soon. Have a ADR for Sanaa, but yes, sounds like very limited options otherwise. How was Kidani check in? Early/on time/late? Thanks

We were there in October and our options were the pool bar and Sanna. Fortunately we had a full kitchen so we made a few in room meals and reheated left overs. UberEats and DoorDash are some of your better options if you don’t want to go to Disney Springs.

Pool bar menu (sorry it’s sideways)6445F9E5-FCAA-4A01-8459-2D30783C2AF7.jpeg

Thanks again everyone! Probably going to consider Doordash unless it's not good swimming conditions.....then we will head to Disney Springs and stop at Chicken Guy or something.

We just got back from spending a week at WDW. Walmart delivery is excellent. Our plane landed at 12:30, we were at the resort by 2:30, and our groceries were delivered at 3:15. Walmart has 1 hour windows for delivery, and they text you when they pick up your order, and again when they are pulling into the resort. The produce they brought was all in perfect condition. If you want to take an Uber to Publix, the cost is around $10 each way.

We made all our breakfasts in the hotel, and got a few easy things for dinner on the nights we didn't want to go out. Dinner options for arrival night are pretty slim if you don't like the food at Sana'a. You can mobile order in the morning for a pick up time that evening. Or order from the airport so it is ready when you arrive. Otherwise, the wait times are at least an hour, and even longer on the weekends. We loved the butter chicken potjie. It is not too spicy. And their bread service was excellent. For your son, they had a kid's menu with pizza, a cheeseburger, chicken and rice, or butter chicken plus two sides, including a nice fruit cup. The kid's meal also comes with apple juice or milk.

The grocery store has Tombstone frozen pizza, chicken nuggets, bagels, lunchables, Uncrustables, easy to make mac and cheese, microwave foods, etc. Not too much to pick from, but you won't starve. If you don't have a 1 bedroom villa, you won't have an oven, so keep that in mind.
Disney Springs has lots of choices. You can't go wrong there. It is about a 30 minute bus ride from AKL.

I’ll be there soon. Have a ADR for Sanaa, but yes, sounds like very limited options otherwise. How was Kidani check in? Early/on time/late? Thanks
Our room was ready by 1:30. Received the text and later went straight to our room and had bell services bring up the luggage which was maybe 15 mins after we were in our room.

We got back from KV about a week ago. We brought our own breakfast and snack foods and ate our meals in the parks. You can purchase some items in the store at KV, but the selection isn't huge. If you are in a one bedroom, you'll have a full kitchen at your disposal. If in a studio, just a microwave and toaster. We drive from SW Florida, so we brought our stuff with us from home. Be aware that DS gets crowded later in the day because with the parks closing earlier there isn't much else to do unless you like your resort. You may have to mobile order at some of the places and might have to take it to go.

When we checked into Kidani, we got notification that our room was available as we were dropping off our dog at Best Friends, around 11 AM.

We just got back from spending a week at WDW. Walmart delivery is excellent. Our plane landed at 12:30, we were at the resort by 2:30, and our groceries were delivered at 3:15. Walmart has 1 hour windows for delivery, and they text you when they pick up your order, and again when they are pulling into the resort. The produce they brought was all in perfect condition. If you want to take an Uber to Publix, the cost is around $10 each way.

I've never done any kind of grocery delivery. How do I contact Walmart delivery, how do I know where the closest Walmart is to AKL (we are at Jambo), etc. We are only looking for breakfast food, so I might bring it with me if it gets too complicated. Does Walmart deliver wine, do you know?

We got back from KV about a week ago. We brought our own breakfast and snack foods and ate our meals in the parks. You can purchase some items in the store at KV, but the selection isn't huge.

Did you notice if the KV store has yogurt, half-n-half, or wine?

I've never done any kind of grocery delivery. How do I contact Walmart delivery, how do I know where the closest Walmart is to AKL (we are at Jambo), etc. We are only looking for breakfast food, so I might bring it with me if it gets too complicated. Does Walmart deliver wine, do you know?

Did you notice if the KV store has yogurt, half-n-half, or wine?
They have yogurt, half and half and wine. But the selections might be limited.

I would do a to go order from Sanaa if it's still an option. It's my favorite restaurant at AKV/AKL. Get the bread service!

The deliveries are all app or internet based. You select you vendor, amazon, walmary, insta-cart, target, etc then select the items you want. Some will offer texting for substitutions if your preferred brand is not available as someone is literally shopping for you and then delivers it. Tipping is at your discretion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter