Kidani Village Community Hall Activity Guide anyone???

apulk

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have the list of daily activities at the community hall in Kidani village? Just wondering what scheduled events they have daily.

Thanks much

Hi, last one I have is from SSR. Lots of overlap though, among the community halls, so probably some might be the same. The SSR activity guide included:

Sand Art
Design a Postcard
Mickey Tie Dye
Color a Key Chain
Paint a Plaster Craft
Create a Banner
Treasure Chests
Design an Umbrella
Ceramics
No-Sew Pillows
Design a Disney T-shirt
Fun with Beads
Tissue Characters
Wooden Crafts
Color a Mug
Color a Beachball
Create a Banner
Build a Button
Character Magnets
Pillowcases
Pin Trading

A few of these were repeated through the week. Hope this helps.

Themouseforless usually has the updated activities for each resort but for AKV it is still showing September. You might want to keep checking there if you can't find it anywhere else.

Themouseforless usually has the updated activities for each resort but for AKV it is still showing September. You might want to keep checking there if you can't find it anywhere else.

Thanks for the tip -- did indeed find it over on themouseforless site.

andy

Thanks for the question and the answer. I'm also headed to Kidani (I've only got 2 more days, how about you, apulk?). One thing I've always loved at AKV is the resort activities and plan my time around them, often. Headed to themouseforless now.

Thank you, what a great site! I am bookmarking that one, lots of wonderful info on the resorts.

Too bad, only a few of the activity brochures seem to have a full community hall calendar, hour by hour. Bay Lake and Boardwalk follow that format, the rest seem to only highlight one activity per day. Perhaps on arrival you can find the full schedule posted in the hall.

Don't miss the drumming in the library at night. It directly precedes the cultural persentation and is a lot of fun for all from kids to grandma (me).

Thank you, what a great site! I am bookmarking that one, lots of wonderful info on the resorts.

Too bad, only a few of the activity brochures seem to have a full community hall calendar, hour by hour. Bay Lake and Boardwalk follow that format, the rest seem to only highlight one activity per day. Perhaps on arrival you can find the full schedule posted in the hall.

You might be in the wrong area (I checked several and found the recreation activity sheets listed under everyone) Are you going to the resort information page where it links 'refurbishment, rooms dining, recreation...'? If so, don't click on recreation, click on 'activities' and they have the complete list of recreation activities like you find in the room at check-in.

Yes, that is the area I was looking in. The activity sheet is exactly like the one you get in the room. But the Community Hall sections varies from resort to resort. Mostly it list ONE daily activity at the Community Hall, usually one that you pay for. A few of them (Bay Lake, Boardwalk) have the full hour by hour schedule, so you see that there are 6 or 7 different activities each day.

We will be staying at Kidani for our next trip, are these activities free or is there a fee? Thanks!

It varies depending on the activity. In the current November Activities sheet for Kidani, the one activity that is listed does have a fee. But many activities are free. The fee is usually nominal. Aside from the Community Hall, each of the pools also has daily activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter