• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kidani to DHS

coastiewifern

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to find the bus schedule from Kidani to DHS? We want to ensure we get to DHS in time to get in the park by opening to obtain a boarding group for ROTR
Thanks

Buses start around 6:30 am (earlier when a park opens before 8:00.) There isn't a set schedule, but typically buses run about every 30 minutes for the first couple of hours and then about every 20 minutes for the rest of the day.

I’m not sure how large your group is, but Uber/Lyft is the surest option. $10ish and a close in drop off. We did it from Kidani in early Dec.

I took a bus over to DHS from POFQ last Saturday at 4:55am. I was the only person on the bus. It seemed as if that wasn't even the first bus of the day. Got to DHS by 5:02. That should, hypothetically, mean that buses were running from all resorts at that time. There were approximately 140 people there when I arrived, and there were only 5-6 cars in the parking lot, so buses must have been running.

I took a bus over to DHS from POFQ last Saturday at 4:55am. I was the only person on the bus. It seemed as if that wasn't even the first bus of the day. Got to DHS by 5:02. That should, hypothetically, mean that buses were running from all resorts at that time. There were approximately 140 people there when I arrived, and there were only 5-6 cars in the parking lot, so buses must have been running.
Buses only run that early when the park opens very early, which was the case last week. What you experienced is not typical

Buses only run that early when the park opens very early, which was the case last week. What you experienced is not typical
I am well aware. Park opening was 7am. Buses typically run approximately 2 hours before park opening. DHS is opening at 6am this week, 7am next week.

Once you have checked in you can see bus wait times for your resort.
I would be down waiting for the bus at least an hour (maybe earlier) before park opening time.
We have noticed in the morning, there are many MK and AK buses. Seemed about every 10 minutes.
The EPCOT and HS buses seemed to be about 30 minutes.

Once you have checked in you can see bus wait times for your resort.
I would be down waiting for the bus at least an hour (maybe earlier) before park opening time.
We have noticed in the morning, there are many MK and AK buses. Seemed about every 10 minutes.
The EPCOT and HS buses seemed to be about 30 minutes.
However, there have been reports that the first bus of the day does not show up in the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter