Kidani Summer 2018

bwbuddy5

First trips WDW MK 1972, Epcot 1982
Anyone else out there going at this time? We are a party of 9, one old fogie couple (that's us) three couples late 20s to early 30s, and one 4yo granddaughter, for which we chose Kidani. We'll be in two 2BR savanna villas. We're just getting into the heavy duty planning stage, which includes park time each day, but lots of time at Kidani as well.

What should we most be looking forward to at Kidani? Definitely want to do both a breakfast and dinner at Boma, maybe a meal at Sanaa and Mara. Will probably pass on Jiko given the cost and our party size.

Daughter should love spending time watching animals from your balcony, and the great kids splash area at the pool.

There's also the night vision animal viewing and story telling at night.

There are good interactions with the cultural representatives in the afternoon. In Jambo they had crayon rubbing of the floor medallions.

Saana currently has a QS breakfast.

Be sure to spend some time at the pool in the afternoon. The games they play with the kids are SO much fun! My kids are too old obviously, but we love hanging out in the pool, watching the kids guess animal noises and play various games. It's such a nice way to enjoy some downtime. We will be there in August, and always plan some pool time every day to cool down and relax.

I was just at AKL in April with my five year old. We didn't get to go over to Kidani but I believe the splash pad there is great for young children.
She loved the pool and the movies at night. She even got to be the "director" one night and they gave her a Jambo House clapperboard :)
There are also tons of activities during the day, there will be a schedule for the month with everything on there.

I wouldn't miss lunch or dinner at Sanaa. The food is good and you can watch the animals if your seat is near the windows.

They also have some great kids programs at both Kindani and AKL. Not sure if they still do it, but my kids got a collectible bead at each program. My daughter's favorite was prepping a pallet of food and watching them put it out for the animals. Have fun!

They also have some great kids programs at both Kindani and AKL. Not sure if they still do it, but my kids got a collectible bead at each program. My daughter's favorite was prepping a pallet of food and watching them put it out for the animals. Have fun!

My granddaughter would love that. Is there a way to see all of the scheduled activities online or through MDE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter