Kidani-Sanaa Question...

MichiganDVC

Can barely see my Kool-aid bath with these Rose-co
Staying at Kidani next week! We have a later flight and probably won't be at the resort until 10:00pm. There is an off chance that we'll be hungry (or restless) upon arrival and not necessarily willing to just go to sleep (even though we DO have an early day the next day.)

So, I understand Sanaa Lounge is open until midnight, but do they serve appetizers that late?

Thanks!!

There is a shuttle between the 2 resorts, but I don't know how late they run.
I'll be there tomorrow, but wont have a PC so I can post any info until I get back.

I haven't stayed there yet (will next month), but I think they do have room service. That may be available later.

I haven't stayed there yet (will next month), but I think they do have room service. That may be available later.

Yes Kidani has room service, from Sanaa. It's very yummy. We did a 6PM room service order (ended up back at the hotel after being rained on all day one October.) We really enjoyed the food, and loved the fact that it wasn't typical 'room service' food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter