• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kidani room requests?

anna's mama

Earning My Ears
We have 2 reservations booked for our group next month. ...A 2br villa and a studio. I was thinking of putting in a room request so that our rooms were close to each other and also close to the lobby on the Sunset Savannah.

Does that make sense? Is it too restrictive?

I've found a Kidani map but haven't found one that specifies the types of rooms. I wasn't sure if it was possible to have a 2br close to a studio?

Thanks!

Not sure but we have the same situation in Oct (but standard view) and I called MS a couple of days ago and requested the 2bdrm and studio be close together and close to the lobby. Of course the CM said requests aren't guaranteed, but she noted both requests on my reservation.

I don't think your request is restrictive at all. If you call MS to put in your request they basically go down a list and check off the boxes that coincide with what you are asking for. I would ask them what type of requests you can make on their list. They might come up with something that would create a better chance of getting the rooms close together.

We had a similar request last trip: studio w/savannah view by 2br was std view. Our units were directly across the hall from the other. Good luck!

Funny - I just booked the exact same thing yesterday except don't care about the lobby thing. Just want the rooms together. Maybe they should do more 3 bedroom suites.

When you make rrequest have them put in a "travelling with" notation on both reservations and make your close to each other request your lead one and close to lobby second if being close to each other is more important than close to lobby. As to rooms, other than the GVs, Kidani has only 2BR dedicateds (that can be used only as 2BRs) and 2BR lock-offs (that can also be separate 1BR and studio) and both types of rooms are together throughout the building, and thus meeting you closeness request is very possible.

I called awhile ago and added traveling with designation. Then yesterday I did online check in and added the close to lobby and sunset savannah on that part. Do I need to put close to lobby for our other room as well? They are 1 br with one savannah and 1 standard
Ty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter