• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kid Chef

I would say if you school offers Home Economics or some other food related classes, to take those. Also check your local library, or vocational school to see if they offer cooking classes. It's a good way to learn some things and also make sure that's what you want to do when you grow up, as culinary school can be expensive. I work in a gourmet kitchen store that offers cooking classes and there are a lot of young people that are interested in cooking. If you get Food Network on your tv, there are some good shows on there that are informative. You might also be able to check out some cookbooks from your library-they may even have some cookbooks especially for young people. Good Luck! I wanted to be a chef when I was younger, but never followed through (fortunately my job allows me to work in the culinary field anyway) Study hard and follow your dream!

--Candi

Have your child host his/her own Pampered Chef cooking with kids show. Invite kids with there parents and your consultant will do the cooking with the kids. Your child could then use his/her hostess points/money for cooking utensils or books to further his or her interest. And its a fun get together for the parents too. PLus the kids can learn some easy and delicious recipes they can make for snacks and things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter