Keys to the Kingdom

vanreg

Mouseketeer
I'm not seeing any availability for the Keys to the Kingdom tour for the next 2 months. Does anyone know if that's because it's all booked up or is there some other issue?

It books up quickly and they can only accommodate 60 people, per day (each tour accommodates max 20 people). Your best bet is to keep checking for cancellations.

When exactly are we able to book KTTK? 60 days like Dining?
Is it only on certain days?
Thank you.

Last edited:
When exactly are we able to book KTTK? 60 days like Dining?
Is it only on certain days?
Thank you.

I only see the calendar open through April 30 online. I have no clue if you can book further out if you call in and have a WDW resort reservation. The tour is conducted 7 days a week.

I booked mine 60 days out just like dining. It was actually open for reservations at 6:45 AM EST.

I just booked mine. Today is the 60 day mark for my reservation (which starts May 28th) I was able to book for June 2nd, at 1am today (I'm one hour ahead of eastern time in Chile). I just checked again and it is still showing availability for every day between the 29th and June 3rd (my reservation dates). So if you try to book 60 days in advanced from your start date, you should be able to find plenty of open spaces for any day beyond that in your reservation.

I tried at 60 days at the same time dining opened with no luck. But, then I read somewhere ion the boards that these reservations open at midnight EST and not at 5:45am. Wish that was listed on the webpage!

Do you have to have a active reservation in the time frame that you are checking for available time slots?TIA

Looks like they added a bunch of tours today. I've been looking at Keys to the Kingdom for the second week in August. Yesterday--nothing. Today, almost all of the time slots were open. Good luck!

Don't give up! I have been looking for about a month for availability for tours during our mid-July trip. I had almost given up hope because there was no availability for any of the days during the whole week we are there, but today I just checked again and there was availability for all times open. Yay!! I have been wanting to do this tour forever but my son wasn't old enough on any of our pre-covid trips and it wasn't offered during our last two trips. He is finally old enough and we are going to get to do the tour before he goes off to college!

Don't give up! I have been looking for about a month for availability for tours during our mid-July trip. I had almost given up hope because there was no availability for any of the days during the whole week we are there, but today I just checked again and there was availability for all times open. Yay!! I have been wanting to do this tour forever but my son wasn't old enough on any of our pre-covid trips and it wasn't offered during our last two trips. He is finally old enough and we are going to get to do the tour before he goes off to college!
Same for us - we have been waiting for our son to finally be old enough and when he was last year, it wasn't offered. We literally *just* got reservations about an hour ago for our last full park day - SO excited to surprise him with this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter