Keycard charging at Aulani

Plaid Princess

Recovering CM, Pilot in Training
Is the system the same at Aulani as it is at WDW, where you can assign different credit cards to different people?

Yes, you can do that at Aulani.

Yes. We were staying in a two-bedroom suite with friends and we linked to different cards. Just let them know when you check in.

Can you charge food at all the restaurants using your room key card so you don’t need to carry cash or a credit card?

Can you charge food at all the restaurants using your room key card so you don’t need to carry cash or a credit card?
Yes, all the restaurants at Aulani will let you use your room key card for charging. Same with the gift shops.

Is the system the same at Aulani as it is at WDW, where you can assign different credit cards to different people?
Yup... husband and I were on one CC and our guests had their own CC on their key-cards on our last trip

I would like to go there and need to do more research. What is the charge since we don't own DVC points at Aulani?

I read somewhere if your not a owner u have to pay a fee to convert your points to Aulani like tax fee or something. But Aulani owners don't have this fee.
Hmmm... You may be thinking about the Hawaii Occupancy Tax (or some similar title) which everybody pays. Its a fairly small fee which is based on the size of the unit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter