• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kevin is home from surgery

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
Hey Gang

We are finally home from surgery - this was a long day indeed.

The doctor seems to think it went well and his retina will attach normally. We will know more when we see him tomorrow.

Now comes the worst part - recovery.

I'm not sure if Kevin mentioned this is in his post but this is the other eye - so that makes to detached retinas on two eyes. He doesn't see well out of the first one so he is not going to be able to do much for a long time.

Thanks for all your prayers and pixie dust. They are appreciated and I know affective. Keep 'em coming - we'll need more for the recovery period.

John

Best wishes, Kevin and nurse John. I hope that your Kindle can keep you company and make the time pass by reading you some good books. You're in my prayers and I hope that your recovery is quicker for this eye than the last. <pixie dust for you!>

Thanks for the update! You were both in my thoughts and prayers all day. We will continue sending the good vibes and pixie dust your way!

Guess his kindle is going to be reading lots of book to em :thumbsup2

Thanks for the update John.

Good thoughts and prayers to a speedy recovery, Kevin.

Love to both of you!

Thanks for the update John,

Treat him nice.....take good care of him.

Our family has him in our prayers...
Please keep us all updated....

denise

Welcome home, Kevin!!! Feel better soon!!!

From, Nikki (Purell, Towelette, & Cosmo)
:rotfl2:

Kevin...I do hope you get well quickly. I feel so bad for you having to go through this again.

I am a big fan of yours. I love your reviews and insights on the podcast.

Wishing you all the best with lots of magical wishes,

Kate :flower3:

Sending best wishes and tons of Pixie Dust to you Kevin! I hope this recovery goes quickly.

Another batch of Pixie Dust and good wishes go to you too John! Take care of Kevin- and don't forget to take good care of yourself as well!
Keep us posted.

Thanks for the update John, Tracey and I send our best. We know you'll take care of him.

We hope he has a speedy recovery. If you guys need anything let me know I am glad to help in any way at all. Give Kevin a huge hug from us and thanks for taking care of him John. :goodvibes

Hi Kevin and John,

Best wishes, prayers, and pixie dust pixiedust: for a speedy recovery!!:flower3:
Joyce

Thanks for the update. Take care of yourself, Kevin and hope you have a quick and easy recovery!

Glad the surgery went well. Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. Maybe some audiobooks on the ipod for awhile? I love listening to books Many prayers your way.
Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter