Kevin and John would like to announce.....

Isn't it amazing, if you saw many of us on the streets of New York, you wouldn't know who we are. But because of the Dis you have an extended family who wishes you much love.

If the Dis had a like button - I would have"liked" this. I know that you know we are out here. While many of us have never met you in person, and perhaps never will, we still feel like a part of your lives. Thank you for inviting us in, we share your joys and sorrows. Today, I'm so glad it's your joy.

Tammy

BTW - just sent in my 1st GKTW in your honor, consider it your blender.:goodvibes

What great news! Congratulations John and Kevin. Wishing you nothing but happiness and joy in the future.

Well i haven't been on the boards for a few days so I missed this totally. Here's wishing both Kevin and John congratulations :cool1: I can honestly say that I am very happy for the both of you and even though we have never met just hearing your interactions on the podcast and listening to your stories and trip reports I think that you are both perfect for each other.

So once again....congratulations!!! party:

Congratulations to the both of you. My (now) wife and I also 'eloped' ;)
last year and wed at city hall in a wham-bam-thank-you-maa'm quick ceremony.

Very best wishes John & Kevin.

!!!! I just heard the news on the podcast and had to come here and share my excitement and happiness! I'm so happy for you both and want to wish you many, many years of joy together! :lovestruc :cloud9: :flower3: :cheer2:

I missed the announcement on the boards but heard it on the Podcast and had to log in to CONGRATULATE THE TWO OF YOU!!!:banana::banana::banana:
How exciting, I wish you all the happiness in the World!!!!:goodvibes
Lesley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter