• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Keurig/k-cups

it won't work for me either!!! ugh anyone know of any other codes for the keurig site? I need more coffee!!!

I thought that the 20% off (bye2012) expired a couple of days ago. Maybe that's why it isn't working. It was advertised right on their homepage, easy to find. If it's not there anymore it has probably expired.

I can't get the bye2102 code to work, my favs only come in 18 ct boxes maybe that's it. Once you order from Keurig it looks like they put you on an automatic shipment, is that right?

No, you have to sign up for that.

from keurig.com:
"Auto Delivery

You have no Auto Delivery orders at this time. It is easy to start an Auto Delivery order. During your checkout process, simply mark the items you would like to add to your Auto Delivery, choose your order frequency and the system will walk you through the rest. Never run out of K-Cup®, Vue® and Rivo™ packs again! "

Just a tidbit of info. I also got the reusable k-cup made by ekobrew.
Here it is on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Ekobrew-Refillable-Keurig-Brewers-1-Count/dp/B0051SU0OW

It works perfectly with our everyday coffee grounds and will save us a lot of money in the long run (also less waste). My only complaint is that it is a bit of a pain to clean. All the coffee grounds don't automatically fall out if you tap it into the garbage, you have to dig them out of the bottom a bit. In the long run it's totally not a big deal or time consuming. I just wanted to mention it because you don't want coffee constantly washing down your sink.

We'll be using it most of the time with Kcups thrown in for a treat now and again so it's worth it if you are looking to save more:)

Just a tidbit of info. I also got the reusable k-cup made by ekobrew.
Here it is on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Ekobrew-Refillable-Keurig-Brewers-1-Count/dp/B0051SU0OW

It works perfectly with our everyday coffee grounds and will save us a lot of money in the long run (also less waste). My only complaint is that it is a bit of a pain to clean. All the coffee grounds don't automatically fall out if you tap it into the garbage, you have to dig them out of the bottom a bit. In the long run it's totally not a big deal or time consuming. I just wanted to mention it because you don't want coffee constantly washing down your sink.

We'll be using it most of the time with Kcups thrown in for a treat now and again so it's worth it if you are looking to save more:)

I also purchased the Ekobrew refillable but my coffee ends up with grounds or a sludge in it - have been disappointed :( My coffee is reg. ground (not fine). Do you use a paper filter? They are plenty expensive, so would negate the savings from the k-cups for me.

I also purchased the Ekobrew refillable but my coffee ends up with grounds or a sludge in it - have been disappointed :( My coffee is reg. ground (not fine). Do you use a paper filter? They are plenty expensive, so would negate the savings from the k-cups for me.

That's odd. I haven't had that problem. I have just been using plain old Maxwell House and haven't had a problem. I did notice in the ad that it stated it was not for certain Keurigs though. I guess I got lucky because I didn't see that when I ordered.. just now when I looked..

Is yours one of these?
Ekobrew is not compatible with the B30, B130, B150, B155, Mr Coffee BVMC-KG5 or Vue

I grind my own mostly and never have any sludge unless I get the grounds too fine.

Thanks for sharing this! I registered and received my coupon for 2 free packs. When I placed my order, it gave me free shipping.

I really like the Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee! Haven't found those locally so this was a good deal.

Thanks for the heads up about the 2 free boxes for registering! We just got on for Christmas and im like a kid with a new toy!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Thanks OP. DH also got a new Keurig for Christmas. Signed up as soon as I told him about this post. K cups came in the mail today :)

Thanks for sharing this! I registered and received my coupon for 2 free packs. When I placed my order, it gave me free shipping.

I really like the Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee! Haven't found those locally so this was a good deal.

My favorite too, I ordered with my Keurig order. :)

I use the 20% off coupon from Bed, Bath and Beyond that never expire or a 30% off Kohl's coupons.

Hmmm. Cna you register each machine and get the b2g2? I don't think I ever registered the machine I bought for the rv.

Love Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee, got some with my 2 free boxes for registering the machine.

My sister sent me an e-mail that Christmas Tree Shops has Green Mountain Holiday Variety packs $19.99 for 48.

Tons of the Green Mountain Holiday box at my Christmas Tree Shop. Bought 2 boxes + one small item and then used the Store e-mail coupon for $10 off $40. 96 k cups for $30. :)

I keep seeing posts that say Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons never expire regardless of the date. I have some that say 20% to a certain date and then 10% if used after until another date. If they never expire and they still take them, do they still take them at 20% or do they give you 10% instead???

I keep seeing posts that say Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons never expire regardless of the date. I have some that say 20% to a certain date and then 10% if used after until another date. If they never expire and they still take them, do they still take them at 20% or do they give you 10% instead???

I have never seen one that says that and I have dozens of them at the moment. They take them no matter what the expiration date, they will also take Buy Buy Baby, Christmas Tree Shops and Face Value coupons that have expired.

I get them in the mail all the time. The coupon I currently have said save 20% now by Dec 24 and use Dec. 25-Jan. 24 and save 10% off.

My buy two get two free totaled $29 and change and I got free shipping. So they must base the free shipping for a $45 order pre-discount.

That's what I got yesterday too :thumbsup2

I mostly order mine from Amazon, with Prime I get free shipping. Plus they have 24 packs of K cups for cheaper than other places. I got a 24 pack of Twinings English Breakfast for cheaper than an 18 pack at Target.

I agree -- other than the B2G2 offer from Keurig, I've been ordering from Amazon. Once you know what kind you like, you can usually find the 50pk for about $30 and free shipping with Prime (even cheaper if they offer Subscribe & Save). I stocked up on Pumpkin Spice and Dark Magic doing it that way.

Also, my DD and I love the Dark Hot Chocolate - right now, you can get it on Amazon for about $9 on the Subscribe & Save for a 24pk.

The favorites in our house are Green Mountain Our Blend and Donut House Collection - Donut House Coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter