Keurig K cup swap

Anyone ready for a Christmas swap? :surfweb:

Christmas_Spiced-Coffee1.png

I have 2-24 count boxes of hot apple cider k cups. I am looking for any coffee, hot chocolate or cappuccino flavors.

I have a box of twelve Tully's house blend to trade. Looking for flavored coffees.

PM me if you are interested. :coffee:

Trade:
12 Cafe Escapes Chai latte
9 Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Ice tea (exp. 1/28/13)
11 Celestial Seasoning Black Iced tea (Feb 2013)
9 Bigelow Lady Earl Grey

Want:
Wolfgang Puck Breakfast in Bed
Cafe Escapes dark cocoa
Celestial Seasonings Orange Spice
Folgers Black Silk
Gloria jeans Hazelnut

What a great idea!

Here is what I have to trade:

11 Barista Prima Italian Roast
20 Green Mountain Coffee Spicy Eggnog (Limited Edition)

What I would like:

Green Mountain Coffee Golden French Toast

Thanks everyone!

anyone get a Keurig for Christmas and have some flavors youre not to thrilled about? I have the following available for trade:

Cafe Escapes Hot Chocolate -1
Van Houtte French Vanilla - 6
Gloria Jean Hazlenut -7

Looking for:ANY Regular coffee (no flavored and no decaf please)
Celestial Seasonings English Black Tea

PM me and let me know if you have these ansd are interested in a swap. Thanks!

I am looking for any brand Decaf Hazelnut...I have a few iced tea- regular, no flavored and several yummy apple cider....

I have a bunch to trade as well

Apple Cider
Hot Cocoa
Cold peach black tea
Cold southern sweet tea
Cold lemon tea
Cold Raspberry Team
Folgers Decaf
Tazo Awake Black Tea
Newmans Own Extra Bold

Looking for anything regular--Caribou, Starbucks, Folgers, etc.

PM me if you want more details.

I just received my Keurig from QVC TSV. I love iced tea, so I tried the Snapple, and I guess I didn't realize it was lemon.

So I have 15 Snapple iced tea with lemon if anyone wants to swap PM me:thumbsup2

What do you have? I have the following

2 donut shop iced nutty hazelnut coffee expired on 11/25/13

3 celestial seasonings India spice chai tea expires on 8/21/14

3 Timothy's German chocolate cake expires on 6/25/14

4 vitamin burst acai berry expires on 1/11/14

4 twinings African Robison red tea expires on 1/28/15

1st post not sure how it works if you email or we pm. Thanks willing to try almost anything!

It's not a K-cup but I have 2 boxes of Vue pods I cant use one dark roast 16ct coffee and one cappuccino 16ct I have a Keurig K-cup if anyone is wanting to trade. Both my boxes are new unopened. I prefer Dark roast coffee but am open to other things including Hot Cocoa (My DD loves that:) )

I have regulars including Starbucks that I would trade for decaf, no flavored please.

Hi. I received a reusable K-cup for my keurig for Christmas. I already have one so I was hoping to trade for some k-cups.

I was thinking 10-15?

Looking for black teas. (No iced)
Different coffees. Not too picky since we don't drink coffee, but keep them stocked for guests. Variety works.

I have regulars including Starbucks that I would trade for decaf, no flavored please.

I think I still have a stash of decaf left. It's really late, if you are still interested, I can PM you during the day tomorrow.

I have some bold flavors and Kahlua that we are not going through, so I will inventory and put up the list tomorrow.

I'm a new owner of a Keurig. I would love to swap. Due to my DH liking only non flavored coffee I bought a huge box (54) of Donut Shop med. roast extra bold regular k-cups. I would like to swap some for some flavored. Would love to try Mudslide, Cinnamon Roll or basically any flavors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter