Keurig K cup swap

I have 12 Apple Ciders I would love to trade for any Dark-Medium Roast Coffee. Decaf is ok. No flavored (eggnog, french toast or the like)!

I am looking for Gloria Jeans Pomegranate Berry Fusion Tea and or Celestial Seasonings Sweet Tropical Breeze White Tea!

If anyone has these and would like to trade, I have a LOT of different coffee's and teas - PM me PLEASE - Thanks!! :goodvibes

Would like to trade for flavored coffees, decaf coffees, sweet tea, or hot chocolate

I have lots of kcups... Emeril's Bold, Chai Tea Latte, Cafe Escapes Mocha, you name it. I could send an assortment.

PM if interested.

I have the following k-cups for trade:
Cafe Escapes Hot Chocolate -18
Van Houtte French Vanilla - 14
Gloria Jean Hazlenut -16

I am wanting in trade:
ANY Regular coffee (no flavored and no decaf please)
Cafe Escapes Chai Latte
Celestial Seasonings English Black Tea
Any ciders
Ice teas

I am ready to ship out today. I will ship first. Please PM me what you have in trade. Thank you in advance!!

I am getting my first Keurig very soon- how exactly does this swap work? What do you use to pack them in--shoebox? And what shipping method seems to work best without being too expensive? Thanks for helping a Keurig newbie out!

I am getting my first Keurig very soon- how exactly does this swap work? What do you use to pack them in--shoebox? And what shipping method seems to work best without being too expensive? Thanks for helping a Keurig newbie out!

not sure on swaping but here are some tips for your Keurig. Register online you get a code for buy 2 get 2 free. For regular K-cups(not sure about v-cups) online stores have 24 per box, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's & Target have 18 & grocery store 12. Keep this in mind when looking at prices. www.singleservecoffee.com is a great source for info. and if you ever have problems with your machine call keurig great customer service.

kae

I have done several trades through the DIS. Unfortunately, I do not have anything for trade right now.

Basically people list what they have available. I generally contact the person through PM for address details. Most of the trades I did were in the ten-twelve range, so I just packed them up in the box they in, and wrap them with butcher paper. Others use small boxes from the post office. The typical trade only cost me a few dollars.

Hope this helps. :surfweb:

This is such a great idea! I lost my cups in the Sandy flooding, but saved my Keurig! I'll be back when I get more for trading :)

Here's my updated list:

I have the following k-cups for trade: :coffee:

Cafe Escapes Hot Chocolate -1
Van Houtte French Vanilla - 6
Gloria Jean Hazlenut -7

I am wanting in trade:

ANY Regular coffee (no flavored and no decaf please)
Cafe Escapes Chai Latte
Celestial Seasonings English Black Tea
Ciders

PM me and let me know what you have!! :)

This is great! I wanted to get my DD some different ones for Xmas and the variety packs are so much more expensive. I'm going shopping either tomorrow or Monday and then I'm coming on here and swapping!! Can't wait.

I'm taking notes on some of the ones people are looking for.

I just got my keurig about a week ago. I just have the basic 12 it came with. This would be a great way to try new flavors. my question is how much is this costing everyone to ship a few cups???

I just got my keurig about a week ago. I just have the basic 12 it came with. This would be a great way to try new flavors. my question is how much is this costing everyone to ship a few cups???

Anywhere from $4.00 to $7.00 dollars per shipment. This is a First Class shipment, about 2-4 day delivery.This is what I have paid for shipping 16-18 K-cupos. My advice is make sure you have enough K-cups in the trade to make the shipping worth it.

Hope this helps!

277012_204731242882453_302272610_n.jpg

Is this still going on! I would love to trade some - I think it would be fun to do MYSTERY trades too... :) Just say Hey I will send you 10 for your 10... :) Then you could have a BIG surprise :) Anyone in message me

After a few successful trades I wanted to update the board (and bump our little topic :)) and let everyone know what I have for trade:

Cafe Escapes Hot Chocolate -1
Van Houtte French Vanilla - 6
Gloria Jean Hazlenut -7

Right now I am wanting ANY Regular coffee (no flavored and no decaf please)
and the Celestial Seasonings English Black Tea.

PM me and let me know if you have these ansd are interested in a swap.

We have a full sized Keurig store box (the big one) of Caribou regular (the Caribou Caribou, not one of the various Caribou with a name like Obsidian or whatever). My wife decided she likes other kinds better. This one has never been opened. Will gladly sell cheap or trade for:

Donut Shoppe regular
Donut House regular
Green Mountain Nantucket
Green Mountain Sumatran Dark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter