Ketchup on Scrambled Eggs

I've done it a time or two but generally know I don't put ketchup on my scrambled eggs. While I prefer hash browns (or breakfast potatoes) just how they are done I've put ketchup (more on the hash browns) on those more than a time or two. The only time I'll have salsa on scrambled eggs is when it's a southwestern style omelet.

I have never tried scrambled eggs with ketchup. (I am not a big fan of scrambled eggs. When I eat them, I generally try to disguise the taste by adding a generous amount of salsa.) I do like ketchup on breakfast potatoes, so maybe it'd be good on eggs, too.

My father, brother, and I liked ketchup on eggs. My mother said it was disgusting.

Yet soon after my father died, my mom started putting ketchup on her eggs. I guess she could never admit to him that he was right all along. ::yes::

Blech... I don't use ketchup on anything, except occasionally on a burger.

Only Salt , Pepper and maybe some shredded cheese on my scramble eggs. If I am having a fried egg just Salt & Pepper . I am not one for runny eggs.
Ketchup is for meat pies ( if I am not using HP Sauce), fries & hamburgers.

Thought of this thread last night. Stopped a a diner for dinnear and both in the mood for omelettes. Due to health issues,we got egg beaters. DH had a veggie omelette but came out a little over cooked, so he used some ketchup for moisture. I had a cheese omelette but asked for minimal amount of cheese, I used some ketchup too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter