Kenzie's magical golden flower a Make a Wish PTR. May 24-30

So we had clinic today and they gave use our meds chart for the month with the best thing I ever saw. As of next Friday April 19 Kenzie has reached the end of her treatment. Can I say YIPPIE! I don't know how I will get through that day without crying.

So we had clinic today and they gave use our meds chart for the month with the best thing I ever saw. As of next Friday April 19 Kenzie has reached the end of her treatment. Can I say YIPPIE! I don't know how I will get through that day without crying.

SO happy to hear this !! :cool1:

So where are just a few days away from the 30 day countdown. Unfortunately the princess has had a really bad cough and runny nose for a few weeks now. DH and I took her to her old pedant he gave her so,e antibiotics so hopefully they work soon. I have been looking around in the DISign forum and I have decided to make a countdown calendar and autograph book for her. The extremely creative Marneb has so kindly created the cover for the book so this weekend I'm gonna bunker down and put together everything else. That is after we return from the American Girls store where my super amazing sister has decide to take the princess for an end of treatment treat. My family is really incredible, her Puchkie is her favorite person in the world. You really have to see them together its like they are in their own world, just the two of them, and when my BIL is around as well........ Forget it it's like mommy doesn't even exist. Lol! Oh yeah if you guys wanna see, here is the book cover http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=48144220&postcount=3019 didn't she do a great job!

She is so precious!!!

I have put you guys on the first page of the wish trippers thread so folks can find ya!

:) Have an awesome day!!!! :)

30 days out and we are still stuck in the hospital. We have been here since Saturday when she got a fever of 102. Her ANC started to go up but have been hovering at 300 for the past 2 days. God willing they will go up the 200 points we need by the weekend and we can go home. I've been telling the nurses Kenzie had to end her treatment with a bang.

Yay for ending treatment! :cheer2:

So sorry she's been inpatient. :hug: Praying that she's much better, her counts are higher, and that you're home now. I hope that the AG store trip was prior to the hospital stay.

Love the autograph book cover. :)

Yay for ending treatment! :cheer2:

So sorry she's been inpatient. :hug: Praying that she's much better, her counts are higher, and that you're home now. I hope that the AG store trip was prior to the hospital stay.

Love the autograph book cover. :)

Aww thanks. Unfortunately we are still here and her counts are lower than when we came. They actually went up we where almost there and then they tanked. So right know we are just playing the waiting game. But welcome back you know I got my place in your TR!

Finally got home today. They decided to do a BM biopsy and it was clear, yay. But the reason her counts weren't going up was because, in their words, her bone marrow was tired and her neutrophils weren't maturing. So in the end the gave her some GSF shots and her counts took off. 1st thing we did when we got home, well after eating real food, and taking a real shower, we made a countdown calendar. I had made a small one while we were in the hospital but I decided the Princess needed a real one. I still think we should put more stuff on it, but she loves it so I'm just gonna let it be.
http://[URL=http://s1054.photobucket.com/user/dlow681/media/image-3_zpsafaf14ec.jpg.html][/URL]

Happy Mother's Day!

file_zps35e2108a.jpg

Hope you guys are doing better and out of the hospital. Your trip is coming up pretty soon! You all must be super excited! I hope you have the time of your lives! pixiedust:

Never mind on my last post.... Just re-read the countdown post and realized you ARE home from the hospital. I am so glad to hear that! That is great news, I hope your trip is amazing!

Hey everyone. Thanks for the MD shout out Judy! Uhh I've been so busy with work and running around trying to get everything ready for the trip. Unfortunately I will have to take some work with me just because I'm on vacation doesn't mean the workers can go a week without getting paid. We have been shopping up a storm and between my shopaholic sister and myself Kenzie has enough summer clothes to last her the next 4 years, but she grows so fast who knows how long it will last. She'll turn four in the trip and she's 43". Oh well at least this year we where smart enough to get her bigger clothes that will fit her next summer. We are going to try to find some new suitcases today, the old one wheels stopped working, then going to the disney store to get her some goodies for the trip. The day before we leave we have clinic so I'm a little nervous but I'm sure everything will work out fine, and Kenzie will have the time of her life. My sisters husband has decided to join in as well and thankfully MAW said it was okay for him to stay at the village with us so Kenzie gets 4 of her favorite people on this trip. Only her Gaga (my mom) is staying behind since she didn't think she could handle the trip. I'll update you guys before we go. Yay only 5 more days to DISNEY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter