Kenny's Golf Carts

Disney Bunny

DIS Veteran
So we are looking to book a FW trip in October next year. Just trying to work out the exact dates as DD wants to take the DGD. Looking forward to going back. We were there the week following Thanksgiving last year and had a blast even though we really didn't get to see or do many of the amenities at the Fort.....too busy hitting the parks. Going to remedy that the next time by dedicating at least one day to the Fort. So my question is, does Kenny have a minimum number of days that he will rent out one of his golf carts? We are thinking that we will only want one for 24 to 48 hours.

So we are looking to book a FW trip in October next year. Just trying to work out the exact dates as DD wants to take the DGD. Looking forward to going back. We were there the week following Thanksgiving last year and had a blast even though we really didn't get to see or do many of the amenities at the Fort.....too busy hitting the parks. Going to remedy that the next time by dedicating at least one day to the Fort. So my question is, does Kenny have a minimum number of days that he will rent out one of his golf carts? We are thinking that we will only want one for 24 to 48 hours.

Having done business with Kenny before and knowing how "Customer Service" oriented he is, I'd be willing to bet he'd do everything he could to accomodate you. Give him a call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter