Kennedy Center and Halloween Party In The Same Day?

Don't sell yourself short on KSC. We were there from open to close and still missed both IMAX movies. It offers SO much. Be there when it opens and take the shuttle bus tour 1st - don't miss the show in the big building at the far end of the tour bus tour . . . it is spectacular. Then go back to the main area and do the Atlantis building - don't miss the movie/show there and they have a great memorial in there for the Challenger too and a great simulator ride. I think we would have enjoyed 2 days there, but it's just not convenient to hotels, etc. We find we can easily need 2 days for both the KSC and SeaWorld to see everything. We need even more time than that at Universal/IOA and each WDW park. We think everyone needs to see KSC- it has such great history and amazing things to see.

I wouldn't do it. It's a long drive (usually takes us 1.5 hours when we drive there from WDW or to Port Canaveral which isn't that far from KC) I think you would feel rushed. Even if you arrive early, you would need to leave by 2.30pm-3pm and that's assuming you can going straight to the parks and not wanting to go to your resort first.

I would skip one night of Food and Wine and do the party then instead.

Thanks so much everyone!
I'll give everybody the info and we'll decide. However we plan it out it's all good. It's F&W season and we're on vacation!

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter