• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kelsey's pizza

lisak1

Donald's biggest fan!
From Dave's tribute site, it appears that Kelsey's Pizza is close to the Raddison. Is this within walking distance of the hotel? We'll be limited to places within walking distance the evening before the cruise, we'll be taking a towncar from the airport.

Please let me know if you have any reccomendations about this restaurant or any others.

Thank you! :) :)

Yes, Kelsey's is right across the parking lot. We ate there in December and they have awesome pizza! Very friendly service and nice ambiance. Also reasonably priced!

Lisa

We ate there last Oct and loved it - smells fabulous (garlic) as soon as you walk in the door - we had pizza - it was great. DD has spaghetti and loved it. Very family friendly and good prices!

It's on the south side of the Radisson and you just walk through the parking lot to get there - super easy!

It sounds like this may be the one to go with then, Thanks to each of you!

It should be easy to eat here, then make it back for the dis meet by the pool at the Radisson.

:p :p :p

I'll put in another vote for Kelsey's!

We ate there last year and the pizza was great. It's all of a 2 minute walk across the parking lot from the Radisson, too.

I think for the four of us, it was about $28.00 for the whole meal - not bad!

ENJOY

'Beano':cool:

Lisa,

We might see you in Kelsey's for dinner then, I was wondering about a nice place to eat near the Radisson, I guess I found the place!!!

I'm hoping to be at the Radisson by 6:30 Friday night, get checked in, then get a bite to eat before the DISmeet around the pool. Shirley is supposed to bring a couple Homemade Key Lime Pies with her. Shirley was getting fresh key limes from her sister this past weekend, YUM! YUM!

See you Friday night!!!

Andy,

I think Trish and Michael will probably do that too.... unless they want to drive somewhere. Jeff and I are limited to "walking distance" cause we are taking a town car from the airport. Seems that Kelsey's is the way to go, since it's so close.

or, we can always get take out and eat it by the pool!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Shirley and Norm came brought one to the Radisson before our August 2002 Magic Cruise and it was delicious. Wait to you meet them also - they are absolutely the sweetest people you ever want to meet.

Have a great cruise.

Ginny

Kelsey's sounds great. Either we could walk there or get take out. I think my kids would love to eat poolside (if we are allowed to do that) and it would be nice to let them stretch their legs a bit after all of that travelling, but walking over there to eat would be just fine too.

Andy, what time does your flight get in? We land at 6 and I am not anticipating getting there for at least an hour later. So after checking in at the Radisson, we would be lucky to be able to work in a quick dinner before the meet.

Trish

We are scheduled to land at 5:15pm, I also gave myself an hour or so, because we have to pick up our rental car after getting our luggage.

How about a couple of pizzas poolside? Just throwing that thought out. I know I'll be ready to stretch my legs out after traveling all day!!!

As I was driving home a few minutes ago, the song "Celebration" started playing on my work car radio. I had to drive around the block a few times to listen to it. I also turned the voulme up, quite loud, but since it is quite warm here today, I had the windows closed and the air on, no one had to listen to me sing along to the song, Lucky Them!!!

LOL!!!

I think Trish and I land close to the same time, and pizza poolside sounds good to me too.

O.K., then why don't we just have "A Poolside Pizza Party" Friday night. I know my DD will want to hit the pool ASAP after arriving, this way the adults can kick our shoes off and relax ourselves!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter