Kellogg's Toy Story codes?

jernysgirl

<font color=darkorchid>I would say head to DL firs
Is anyone out there collecting them? If so, have you redeemed them? I was thinking about trying to get the lamp but wasn't sure if it was cute or not. I would love to know your opinion of anything if you have redeemed for any of the Toy Story things. :goodvibes

As a side note- if anyone has any codes they are not going to use, I would love to have them. If I decide not to use them, then I will pass them on to someone else. :thumbsup2

My son redeemed his 8 points for the LGM lamp just recently. The website cautioned that it could take 9-12 weeks to ship, but it got here in 10 days! I was very pleased with the product, it is a good size (about 6" high) and runs on both batteries and a USB plug as well. The light is more nightlight than lamp, but it looks very cool lit up. My son is very taken with it, and the price was certainly right! ;)

Good to know! :thumbsup2 We are still saving codes so we may consider the lamp, it looked like it would be cute. Thanks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter