Keeping Ukraine in our thoughts and prayers here

We’re not getting that permanent seat on the security council anytime soon. Funny, but I guess that head’s are going to roll for this.
I’m so tired of the pomp and circumstance and formality … all while cities burn and children die because of these atrocities. It’s refreshing to see someone call it like it is and I imagine it was liberating for them to do.

I think that Russia wants to destroy Ukraine. Its a sad, sad situation with seemingly no solution.

Please forgive me for crashing this thread. I haven't been on the DIS in some time; I have a 6.5-year-old who takes up most of my time :) I am trying to avoid news, but there's a nice big red banner on Yahoo that I can't avoid when I check my email. I'm trying to stay level-headed but I am so flippin' SCARED. I try to remind myself of some of the small-but-good things I've heard, like the Turkish president trying to mediate, and I pray constantly every day, but I feel like the entire world is in a downward spiral. People around me are saying that nothing will happen here, stop worrying, but every day it seems like things get worse. I don't know how much longer I can deal with it.

I'm sorry for this, but I just feel like I need to talk to someone :sad1:

Please forgive me for crashing this thread. I haven't been on the DIS in some time; I have a 6.5-year-old who takes up most of my time :) I am trying to avoid news, but there's a nice big red banner on Yahoo that I can't avoid when I check my email. I'm trying to stay level-headed but I am so flippin' SCARED. I try to remind myself of some of the small-but-good things I've heard, like the Turkish president trying to mediate, and I pray constantly every day, but I feel like the entire world is in a downward spiral. People around me are saying that nothing will happen here, stop worrying, but every day it seems like things get worse. I don't know how much longer I can deal with it.

I'm sorry for this, but I just feel like I need to talk to someone :sad1:
That's all very understandable. But I can't see worrying about something I can't control... good always overcomes evil.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter