Keeping quiet for 34 more hours...

luvmy2sams

DIS Veteran
I can't believe it's almost here! We're surprising DD with a family trip to WDW tomorrow night. We've kept this monster a secret since booking airfare in April :rolleyes1 . Tomorrow is going to be the longest day of my life....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I did this in Oct. for my sons and it was one of the most difficult things I have ever done! Good luck, it will very so worth it whe you see the look of "are you serious?" on her face. Have a great time!

That's so exciting......how old is your DD? We get in tomorrow too, no kids yet just myself (30), DH (31) and my sister (38).....I can't wait to have kids to surprise them with a trip to WDW!!!!!

We surprised our 3 kids this past July. We went to a hotel "just for fun" near the airport. That was VERY exciting for them. They love hotels! Then at 4:30 am we woke them up, video on, and told them to hurry up and get ready. We are going to miss our plane. The looks on their faces....And then when we told them it was WDW - it was great.

Have the camera and video going. You don't want to miss her reaction!

And my oldest son kept saying "nuh-uh, are you serious?' over and over again.

Have an awesome time!

spereira said:
That's so exciting......how old is your DD? We get in tomorrow too, no kids yet just myself (30), DH (31) and my sister (38).....I can't wait to have kids to surprise them with a trip to WDW!!!!!

DD turns 7 tomorrow. She thinks we're spending the weekend in Dallas for her birthday. It's partly true...we'll celebrate her birthday tomorrow night and break the bulk of the surprise to her then. She won't find out that we're flying until we get to the airport the next morning, and she won't find out about the decorated limo until she sees it in Orlando. I'm so excited! :cool1:

Have a great trip!

You definately have to let us know how everything went...!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it.... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter