ke$ha?

life of the party

<font color=darkorchid>hellokitty, target, and rac
what's your opinion on her & her music?

i absolutely LOVE her and her music. i think that she can sound extremely dumb and ditzy but if you dig through the slurs and ditzy ways she puts things, a lot of what she says actually has a lot of meaning to it.

Personally, I don't like her or her music very much.

It's nothing against her, I'm just not a fan of the style or her style.

I think her music is pretty catchy, and I mean I don't mind it.
I think certain songs make her a feminists worst nightmare, esp Blah Blah Blah. Apparently she's going to be performing in the Lillith Fair concerts which is just o_O
Anyhoo, I don't think about her as a person. I think her placenta necklace is freaky, and she's probably not the kind of person I would want to hang out with (drinking, drugs and sex, every night). But her music is pretty fun.

I personally actually really like her music. I think its catchy, and her
songs are fun to dance to, and sing along with. Yet i think she's pretty
annoying, and isnt the best singer

OMG ke$ha is totally my guilty pleasure!
her music is honestly pretty bad, and she isn't a great singer, but i absolutely love her songs.
her entire album is so catchy, even the more serious songs are catchy. dancing with tears in my eyes is a great dance song.

she seems like a lot of fun :goodvibes

i like her songs, but not there lyrics. yes dinosaur is really funny. but all her songs are so slutty!!!!!! but the beat is really catchy. it's good slepover music... is what i think of it as. take it off was our school trip anthem... it was played about 25 time over the weekend in our hotel room.

Can't stand her. AT ALL. I find it funny she thinks she can sing and i find it funny that a record label actually signed her.

She's my biggest guilty pleasure. I don't like her as a person, I think she's got a huge ego, but I like her music because it's ridiculously catchy and has a good beat most of the time.

And because of this:

The USAFA does "Tik Tok"

She can sing pretty good live too.
Her outfit at the MMVA's tonight was kinda channeling Miley's bird outfit, but x890 worsely done.
I like Kesha better when she's wearing sparkles.

i dont like her. i don tthink she has much talent and her lyrics leave a lot to be desired. i think "your love is my drug" is musically and vocally her best song.

Can't stand her. AT ALL. I find it funny she thinks she can sing and i find it funny that a record label actually signed her.
Pretty much this.

"Just show me where your <insert word here>'s at!"
Ke$ha, if you do not know where the male reproduction system is, I am very worried.

I like her well enough I suppose. She's pretty catchy.

And Hilary, the reason she's not a feminist nightmare is because she's openly "slutting." One of the biggest battles feminists face is Slut Shaming. It comes up in ALL the abortion battles. (I.E. A woman wouldn't need an abortion if she didn't sleep around.) Its a major step forward for a woman to even be able to openly talk about being sexually promiscuous without facing a lot of criticism. She does get a lot of flack for what she sings about, but the hardcore feminists can get behind it because she's (at least singing about) taking her sexual identity into her own hands and not worrying about what society dictates is appropriate for a woman her age (not "sleeping around"). Feminism, at its core, is simply radical the idea that men and women are equal and everyone has the right to make choices about their own life. If she chooses to sleep around, she can. If she chooses to be a housewife, she can. If she chooses to take her husband's last name, she can. But she can choose whatever she wants. That's feminism.

Feminists are complicated haha.

i like her, i think her album is pretty good and okay the lyrics arent the best but she has got quite a nice voice, and i like her style :goodvibes

uhm me and ke$ha are tight. i mean, she did go to brentwood highshcool, which is about 20 minutes from my high school.. but i love her so much! she was here in nashville a few days ago at rocketown!

well, i love her. her songs are sooo catchy and my cheerleading team has used some of her music in our routines and it just picks up the beat and gives us more energy. just the beat and the type of music that she does is what i like and her style is pretty different from what i see. i love the glitter!

I like her well enough I suppose. She's pretty catchy.

And Hilary, the reason she's not a feminist nightmare is because she's openly "slutting." One of the biggest battles feminists face is Slut Shaming. It comes up in ALL the abortion battles. (I.E. A woman wouldn't need an abortion if she didn't sleep around.) Its a major step forward for a woman to even be able to openly talk about being sexually promiscuous without facing a lot of criticism. She does get a lot of flack for what she sings about, but the hardcore feminists can get behind it because she's (at least singing about) taking her sexual identity into her own hands and not worrying about what society dictates is appropriate for a woman her age (not "sleeping around"). Feminism, at its core, is simply radical the idea that men and women are equal and everyone has the right to make choices about their own life. If she chooses to sleep around, she can. If she chooses to be a housewife, she can. If she chooses to take her husband's last name, she can. But she can choose whatever she wants. That's feminism.

Feminists are complicated haha.

I think the last line sums it up pretty well :P
I'm not really a feminist, so I probably don't really follow them that well.

I don't love her, I don't hate her.
I just think her music is catchy.
It's not something I listen to often, but if I hear it, it's fun to dance to and stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter