KatyPerry's WDW vacation pics! Including the Castle Suite! :)

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
I haven't posted here in SO long but these pics are just too amazing not to share with other Disney fans. It's kind of cool to see it through her and her group's eyes! I know there were a couple of other posts about her staying in the castle etc...but none had this many pictures!! :)

Here's the link!

Katy Perry's WDW Vacation Pics!

I think they were in some underground or behind the scenes storage areas for some of the pictures??

She really seemed to be enjoying herself. I liked her 'Disney' outfits, her Mickey head on her face and her Mickey phone cover!

I absolutely LOVED the pictures inside the Castle suite.

I got to see Disney through her and it was cool!! ;)

Hey there,

Thanks for the link OP! These are amazing.

I sent the website over to my 7-year-old daughter because she's a huge Katy Perry fan. We just went to her concert in DC and had a ball.

This is perfect timing for us...earlier this week she came home upset because one of the girls at her summer camp teased her for wearing a Mickey Mouse tee-shirt. They said Mickey was for babies (insert shocked face here!).

I told my daughter that wasn't true and she sees me rock my Disney clothes all the time. These pictures will really brighten her day - to know one of her favorite singers is a huge Mickey fan as well.

Have a happy day!!

Hey there,

Thanks for the link OP! These are amazing.

I sent the website over to my 7-year-old daughter because she's a huge Katy Perry fan. We just went to her concert in DC and had a ball.

This is perfect timing for us...earlier this week she came home upset because one of the girls at her summer camp teased her for wearing a Mickey Mouse tee-shirt. They said Mickey was for babies (insert shocked face here!).

I told my daughter that wasn't true and she sees me rock my Disney clothes all the time. These pictures will really brighten her day - to know one of her favorite singers is a huge Mickey fan as well.

Have a happy day!!

Awe, glad I could help! Hope the pictures make her feel better!! :goodvibes

I was thinking the same thing about the pictures on the dark rides... I guess rules dont apply to her like many others.. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter