Katy Perry's WDW trip Pictures! Including the Castle Suite etc..

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
I haven't posted here in SO long but these pics are just too amazing not to share with other Disney fans. It's kind of cool to see it through her and her group's eyes! I know there were a couple of other posts about her staying in the castle etc...but none had this many pictures!! :)

Here's the link!

Katy Perry's WDW Vacation Pics!

My thoughts as I scrolled through all of her pics:

1) Ugh, what the heck has she done to her bangs? They look ridiculous.
2) She's flawless, though. Look at how her skin glows! Not fair.
3) Once...just one time I'd like to spend time at WDW like a celebrity.
4) Huh, her friend in the JOYRICH tank top looks like a scrawny version of my friend Josh.
5) CAKE.
6) I wanna do cartwheels during Wishes!!
7) No pics in the Haunted Mansion!
8) Cinderella Suite time, baby.
9) Is...is that...a white chocolate horse and carriage?? WITH STRAWBERRIES!
10) There she goes being flawless again.
11) Bathrobes? Don't make me hate you.
12) JUMPING.
13) ON.
14) THE.
15) BEDS.
16) Y'all notice her phone case has Mickey ears? Represent.
17) That pic of the flags with Expedition Everest in the back should be the wallpaper on my phone.
18) EPCOT!
19) LOL even celebs have to wear rain ponchos at Disney.
20) Selfies at Sci-Fi. She is my soulmate.

Looks like even big time celebs don't know how to turn the flash off on their camera inside the dark rides. :cool2:

Wow! They did a lot in just 2 days! They must have not waited in a single line. ;)

Those were great--thanks for sharing!

Wow! They did a lot in just 2 days! They must have not waited in a single line. ;)

Those were great--thanks for sharing!

They must have done really well with their 4th and subsequent Fps. ;)

She didn't seem to have a crowd of people around her in her pics like I do in my pics!! Hmmm....I'm thinking some special treatment here???;)

Lot's of makeup for a day in parks. As another poster said, skin looks flawless, but she looks REALLY made up. But what can you do when you're a celeb? She can't go out grungy.

And the hairstyle? It's just like the one the girl wears in the L'Oreal Manga mascara commercial and the one Gwen Stefani wore for years during her solo albums. I like it though--it's cute.

It looks like they had the VIP treatment, getting around the park using the utilidors and "behind the scenes" walkways. I understand that since she'd probably be mobbed if she walked around like a normal person.

Still, though. The makeup, the tights, the over the knee socks... Just too much for a Florida summer!

She really seemed to be enjoying herself. I liked her 'Disney' outfits, her Mickey head on her face and her Mickey phone cover!

I absolutely LOVED the pictures inside the Castle suite.

I got to see Disney through her and it was cool!! ;)

Wonder if she will look back at the photos and say the same thing we do:

"WTH were we thinking taking all of these photos on it's a small world and the safari??!!"

:rotfl:

Wonder if she will look back at the photos and say the same thing we do:

"WTH were we thinking taking all of these photos on it's a small world and the safari??!!"

:rotfl:
I was thinking the exact same thing, too funny!

I always look at trip pictures and think, "What was I thinking, who wants a photograph of THAT?" ::yes::

The pics were fun, I was not impressed with the sheer skirt over her granny panties...:crazy2:

I hated seeing members of her group jumping on the beds. They are lucky to be tagging along with her in the first place.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone in the parks with that much make up on. Makes you wonder if her skin is really flawless underneath lol. Funny the other women in the group weren't all made up. I don't know how she didn't pass out from the heat in those get ups. Maybe she had a mini ac under her skirt :rotfl2:

that had to be the MOST detailed, comprehensive collection of interior photos inside the Castle Suite - Thanks, Katy!!!

love how all the stained glass windows were shown, as well as a view out one window onto the park (sigh!)

and the screen photos inside sci-fi were so clear

what camera were they using??!! - mine NEVER come out THAT good!!!

(but i'm not a celebrity with a posse and probably a personal Photopass Photog in tow....)

oh, i forgot to mention THAT CAKE!!!

want. for. my. birthday. next. month.

fabulous!!!

(where's a "cake smiley" when you need one?!)

The guys jumping on the bed drove me crazy other than that, I'm green with envy. :thumbsup2

Disney has no issue with her publishing all those pics of backstage areas? If a rank and file CM had done it, he or she would be fired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter