Kathleen Reynolds

A whole new world

Disney Bride
Hi,

Has anyone had Kathleen for an Escapes wedding? I've just had my wedding planner changed. Does anyone recommend her?

I had her. She was really nice. She seemed to really know what she was doing and was very familiar with all DFTW. The day of the wedding, I have to say that she made the day go off fabulously. It was extremely cold and windy and I insisted that we go forth with the wedding outside. She was all bundled up and went on line a trooper!

I have her... she's ok so far. She hasn't been overly friendly, and isn't exactly what I expected from Disney, but she's nice.

:thumbsup2 I have Kathleen and she has been really great. She's great at responding at e-mails and once when I was all stressed out over something she called right away and cleared it all up! She's great!:thumbsup2

You will love her!! I had her and my wedding day was perfect!!! You are in good hands :)

Oh i'm so pleased thats she nice. My last wedding planner wasn't over friendly and put the barriers up at everything i suggested.

Thanks guys :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter