Kate Gosselin and kids at MK today?

Poor kids. I am praying for all of them (and for her, that she realizes how she has destroyed her family and permanently damaged her kids, chasing after money and fame).

Poor kids. I am praying for all of them (and for her, that she realizes how she has destroyed her family and permanently damaged her kids, chasing after money and fame).

It isn't just Kate that is to blame. Jon had a big part in the destruction.

I hope none of them gets a spot on their clothes! Ever see the episode where they went to the Crayola factory?

I don't really care, I just wish I was there today! It isn't my place to judge her or him for that matter though, so if they are there, I hope they're having a great time.

i really enjoyed their WDW episode! :wizard: kate is a bit dramatic but i love those kids! aiden is SO CUTE with his little glasses :3dglasses i hope they are having a BLAST! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter