Karmel Shuttle vs 2 Ubers

DreamtheImpossible

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

I am flying in with a large group next month -- there will be 8 of us total! 4 adults and 4 kids (15, 10, 6, 3). We are flying into Long Beach. It looks like my options to get from there to the DLR is either 2 ubers or Karmel shuttle.

Thoughts?

We'll also be flying in next month to Long Beach with 8 total- 6 adults and 2 kids. We will be getting a Karmel shuttle 9 passenger van. Last time we had 7 adults and Karmel worked out very well for us!

We'll also be flying in next month to Long Beach with 8 total- 6 adults and 2 kids. We will be getting a Karmel shuttle 9 passenger van. Last time we had 7 adults and Karmel worked out very well for us!
This is great news! Did you have a good experience with them?

Also, when are you going? We are going Nov 10-16th.

This is great news! Did you have a good experience with them?

Also, when are you going? We are going Nov 10-16th.
Yes, I had a text that they were there when we landed and ready as soon as we were. We had a very friendly and safe driver! We'll be arriving Nov. 29th and have 3 day hoppers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter