• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Karen's pics are up!!!

Big thanks to all involved in taking time to take these pictures AND for uploading them all!

I am staying at RPR in March 2003 and have been searching the whole web for pics, for ages!!!!

Thankyou, thankyou.

Andy

This resort is really beautiful, but IMHO I guess I'm partial to the Polynesian at WDW. The Poly just has the overall ambiance and I like the look of the Poly rooms better. Plus! there are no balconys and/or patio rooms at the RPR! I love patio and/or balcony and for that reason and the fact it is a 'dog friendly' resort to which I am highly allergic, I would not stay here.

Anybody else think that the beds look crammed together? Wonder how the rest of the room looks?

Looks pretty, But.. Im not sure I like it as well as Yacht and beach or Poly??!! Maybe in person it would be better!! I really dont like not having a balcony or patio I feel trappedlol :)
Im looking foward to hearing what Barry thinks of it.

Originally posted by tnkrbell
Looks pretty, But.. Im not sure I like it as well as Yacht and beach or Poly??!! Maybe in person it would be better!! I really dont like not having a balcony or patio I feel trappedlol :)
Im looking foward to hearing what Barry thinks of it.

The resort really shouldn't be put in the same category as a Disney deluxe, the rates are at least half the price of a Disney Deluxe. I found the rooms to be more like that of a Disney moderate & the rates are even lower. Also I like having the tqo queen beds, but it does make the room seem smaller. Personally I liked it better then the POLY, but not as much as YC & BC. But certainly bicer then ANY Disney moderate.

Thank you, Karen! We've been anxiously searching for pics of the RPH ! August 6th seems SO far away!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter