Kardashian shut down?

People, we can breathe again.

http://www.nme.com/news/kanye-west/85961

UPDATE: Disneyland's Magic Kingdom park in Anaheim, California will be open to the public as normal on June 15, 2015.

In a comment sent to the NME, Disneyland have clarified that though private parties often take place inside its parks, it will be open to the public for "a regular business day" on June 15. The statement reads:

"Disneyland will be open on June 15th as a regular business day. Although we don't comment on private visits, private parties are not uncommon here. Please contact the Kardashian/West camp for any info on their plans."

However on June 16th .... Lol

We are also there June 14-19...plenty of days to enjoy everything, but I was hoping to see the new parade & fireworks more than once. :). Keeping my fingers crossed that the rumored closing is after we go back home! :)

I'm sorry The whole family is just dumb to me I think they are famous just for being stupid and Though I liked one or two of his songs, when he did what he did to Taylor swift I was turned off the whole thing, and naming the girl North is not cute.

However I am very glad that those visiting at the time can now take a deep breath and not be screwed out there family vacation for them...

*stepping off my soap box now* carry one, back to the real news of the day.
Who saw the weather in AZ its hitting Cali next I bet. Grab a poncho and head to Disney land its gonna be empty soon. (LOL)
Edited***
Darn my hubby said he thinks this came from Cali bah my jokes never turn out the way I intend.

The blockouts and hotel issues may also be due to the big E3 Expo over at the Los Angeles Convention Center. It runs from Jun 16 through 18, which coincides with the somewhat odd AP blockout dates of June 17 & 18 (the Friday blockout for SoCal APs is consistent with the summer schedule).

Edit: Fixed convention center location.
Those odd block out dates for the 17th and 18th may have to do with Inside Out opening on the 19th. They may be planning some sort of big premiere party or event for those days.

If they are doing an Inside Out opening (at DCA?) it could be a great day inside the parks, if you avoid whatever area they are doing the premiere in.

We were in-park for the Lone Ranger premiere. The front of DCA was blocked off and fenced for the red carpet and such. It was mid week and all annual passes were blocked off. We were alone in the back of DCA, walk-on rides all morning, including RSR most of the time. We asked the CM when the premire party was and they recommended a time for us to leave, about 1:00pm IIRC. We left DCA and spent the evening in DL. I have seen photos of DCA later and it wall to wall people along the fences. They closed DCA early for cast party and we had a lovely evening in DL with light lines.

I didn't read this whole thread but I used to work for Bonnie Fuller when I worked at Star Magazine in the early 2000's and she owns Hollywood Life (and is barely scraping by with that horrible blog) and she was friends with Kris Jenner back then when she worked for Kathy Hilton and Paris Hilton was the face du jour. I would bet she placed the story for traction because the more people click on Kartrashian stories the more money they make.
These bloggers gets paid everytime you click their site and they make "click bait" stories plus get a kick back from the K family because their PR company tracks their internet views.

So, I asked a friend who is now an editor at UsWeekly whom has a deal with the Kartrahians' (sorry I can't help myself) and they are NOT shutting down the park.

So there is that.

BTW The K family was denied a C33 Membership last year. So those of you (Gisele I'm looking at you :)) that hate the C33 members for taking over the COA at least it's not filled with "those" people

I didn't read this whole thread but I used to work for Bonnie Fuller when I worked at Star Magazine in the early 2000's and she owns Hollywood Life (and is barely scraping by with that horrible blog) and she was friends with Kris Jenner back then when she worked for Kathy Hilton and Paris Hilton was the face du jour. I would bet she placed the story for traction because the more people click on Kartrashian stories the more money they make.
These bloggers gets paid everytime you click their site and they make "click bait" stories plus get a kick back from the K family because their PR company tracks their internet views.

So, I asked a friend who is now an editor at UsWeekly whom has a deal with the Kartrahians' (sorry I can't help myself) and they are NOT shutting down the park.

So there is that.

BTW The K family was denied a C33 Membership last year. So those of you (Gisele I'm looking at you :)) that hate the C33 members for taking over the COA at least it's not filled with "those" people

:faint: lol

I like that play on names. Dam why didn't I think of that? Lol Kartrashians. LMAO man!
What I don't like, wait let me get my spreadsheet lol ;)
is that Disneyland shut off Courts of Angels to we the people in favor of the C33 expansion. If there were at least peep holes for those of us that are not foriegn to looking a bit foolish, then at least one may look at the Court of Angels again. In the meantime....bah humbug!

edited to clear up confusing people. Lmao! :P

Last edited:
Los Angeles news is rediculous and basically like watching TMZ with a few actual news stories thrown in. This story was on our news. So sad.

Los Angeles news is rediculous and basically like watching TMZ with a few actual news stories thrown in. This story was on our news. So sad.

Well.....it is near Hollywood.
(Light, cameras, action!)

;) :faint:

So you don't think a possible disruption to a big part of the area's economy, when there are supposedly SO many people with socal APs who might have plans to go after school gets out, isn't news?

If our local waterpark, Wild Waves, is going to be closed for some reason during the summer, I'd want to know!

I was going to say, I know DHS was closed early for One Direction last summer so it's not out of the ordinary.
And yes that whole family is ridiculous. Not one of them has a redeeming quality or talent that would qualify them for the amount of "stardom" they have acquired. I remember watching early episodes of their show and Bruce/Caitlyn would talk about how he was doing everything he could to keep the younger two from being caught up in the crazy...obviously that didn't go well because they both look like they are two steps from the pole.
Kanye is another story. He's eccentric but extremely intelligent, hence latching himself onto a family that will literally DO ANYTHING to keep themselves relevant. Trust...the minute Kim stops being "famous" he will be onto the next hot thing immediately.

I'm sick to death of Kardashians everywhere I look in magazines or on TV -- it's impossible to turn on TMZ without seeing a Kardashian story -- and I just don't care about them, specifically. Mainly, I don't care about them because their 'rise to fame' was not organic and based on talent or a solid career. It seems like it was all a forced sort of fame, with nothing to really back it up. All of a sudden, there they were -- all over TV and in printed media. (Caitlyn/Bruce, of course, is a different story, as there is an actual career and respectable Olympic medalist status.)

However... this IS Los Angeles, which is a huge entertainment town and always has been. There are entertainment companies (major and minor ones) on every corner and in every office building in the area where I live. Because this is an entertainment town, I expect to see entertainment-related stories on our local news. It's just a fact of life in a city where there are so many actors, musicians, directors, writers, casting agents, managers, producers, publicists, models, etc., roaming around.

I would also consider it to be news if anyone -- Kardashian or otherwise -- was going to be responsible for shutting down Disneyland, if it was going to affect park guests.

Honestly, I am only surprised that the shutdowns or early closures don't happen more often than they do -- or we don't hear about them if they do. I'm glad that Disneyland makes the folks pay crazy amounts of money to do something like that and doesn't just randomly close on a whim any old time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter