• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kali River Rapids Refurb

MilwDiana

Earning My Ears
I know it lists the refurbishment going til 3/22. Any chance it will reopen earlier?? We will be there 3/9 - 3/19. Would love to ride it at least once.

It's possible, but there's no way to really know. If it did, it would be towards the end of your trip. You'll just have to keep your eyes open when you get down. Obviously that date is fast approaching, but I haven't heard anything in regards to it.

Generally speaking, the estimates are a worst-case scenario to give them as much time as they MIGHT need to complete the refurb
I think a day or two prior to the estimated opening is a possibility, but definitely not towards the beginning of your trip

In my experience, an attraction opening early from a rehab is rare, but it does sometimes happen, especially with longer rehabs like this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter