Kali River No Fastpasses in March??

gregsbrat

Mouseketeer
Just tried getting FP for Kali for March 26th. It said none were available for that day. I was able to get all my other FastPasses for all other parks so found this odd. I know it in refurb this month but could it be for March too?? Thanks for any input

I'm having the same problem for the last week of February. I actually managed to get one on the Friday but would like to change my Animal Kingdom day but Kali doesn't show up on the fast pass list any other day :confused3

There appears to be availability for 2 FP on March 27, but that's it until April. All other days are full up - either all FP have been taken or there's a glitch. I also notice Flights of Wonder are pretty locked up after mid-March when they reopen. All other FP attractions have tons of availability.

Last edited:
I think it's under refurbishment. My son-in-law is a cm and usually works at Kali but is working at the train right now because Kali is closed.

When I tried to book for Feb 22 it said no FP available. So I picked Dinosaur. Then read the the rehab was only until the beginning of February. So went back in to change dinosaur to Kali and it let me no problem. Even switched times twice. Good luck.

I think there must be a glitch. I'm going Mar 19-23, had no problem getting FP for anything, 7DMT, TSM, etc, but not showing any FP for Kali.

I'm hoping a glitch too-this is the only one I couldn't get for March 20-23. I heard that they sometimes block out extra dates after being closed & then they open them up nearer the time. Guess will have to keep checking.

There was a glitch for me too. I wanted Feb 27 and when I first booked my FP+ for AK. It wasn't available at all at first so I booked something else. A few days later I went to change something and Kali became available so I booked (and modified) 4 FP+ for it. If you're unsuccessful, try again by modifying one of your FP+ at AK.

I started another thread on this subject a week ago. It looks like it just opened up to FP+ reservations. I think it had been unavailable because of the refurb but I guess they are confident enough now in re-opening that FP+ is now available. I've been checking every day for the past week and it finally popped up as being available to reserve for my late March date.

My FP+ window just opened up today, so I was on at midnight. As expected, Kali River was not available. But I just checked a few minutes ago (12pm ET) and, lo and behold, it was now an option.

I first was not able to book it, then I was for Feb 16. Disney just sent me an email saying "due to operating schedule changes" they were changing my FP to Dinasour!

Thanks everyone! I was able to secure FP+s for March 15 and March 18. COOL. Last FPs I needed to get.

for everyone that finally got march FP's for Kali River, were they cancelled? I had FPs set for March 14th and received an email yesterday that said:

Hello, Eric.

We're sorry, your previously confirmed FastPass+ selection for Kali River Rapids from 12:05 PM to 1:05 PM on 03/14/2016 is no longer available due to an unexpected change in the operating schedule.

As a replacement, we have made a new selection for you at Kilimanjaro Safaris from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM on 03/14/2016.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter