Just wondering..where is everyone from??

I'm originally from New Mexico, currently live in Virginia but I am moving to Groton, CT in May! My husband just moved there for a new job :goodvibes

Oh that's cool!! I know from your PJ that you guys are chemists. Did he get a job at Pfizer? Groton is a nice place to live, right next to Mystic so there's lots to do and see!

I grew up in Stoughton, MA (just south of Boston) but moved to SW FL 6 yrs ago. I miss Boston! The only thing I like about FL is Disney and the winters.

I guess I will be a minority here... from good ole Indiana. How exciting, right? :rolleyes:

But if it weren't for Indiana, probably wouldn't have my wonderful husband to be! :goodvibes

Oh that's cool!! I know from your PJ that you guys are chemists. Did he get a job at Pfizer? Groton is a nice place to live, right next to Mystic so there's lots to do and see!

Yup, he did! He loves it there so far. I'm really excited to get up there to join him! We visited back in November after he accepted the job and it was very pretty. Our realtor took us to lunch at Mystic Pizza :laughing:

I'm from Cape Cod, Mass :)

We always new we would get married at Disney there was no question

Hey! Another Cape Codder! I'm originally from The Cape, but have since lived in NY, FL and now MN. :goodvibes

Where on the Cape are you guys from? My parents have a summer home in Sandwich and I spent all of my childhood summers on the cape :)

I grew up in Stoughton, MA (just south of Boston) but moved to SW FL 6 yrs ago. I miss Boston! The only thing I like about FL is Disney and the winters.

Small world-I grew up in Easton, right next door!:goodvibes
Los Angeles!

My brother just moved to Glendale, right outside LA-he got a job at corporate Disney a few months ago!!!:cool1:

Yup, he did! He loves it there so far. I'm really excited to get up there to join him! We visited back in November after he accepted the job and it was very pretty. Our realtor took us to lunch at Mystic Pizza :laughing:

Awesome, that was my FH's first job! He worked there for 5 years and was working there when we first met!

Where on the Cape are you guys from? My parents have a summer home in Sandwich and I spent all of my childhood summers on the cape :)

Small world-I grew up in Easton, right next door!:goodvibes

My brother just moved to Glendale, right outside LA-he got a job at corporate Disney a few months ago!!!:cool1:

Hi girls, I am originally from Falmouth but now I live in Cotuit with my fiance. I actually work in Sandwich. What a small world :rotfl:

I love the summers on Cape Cod. Are favorite thing to do is go to the Cape Cod baseball league games

How old are you??? I used to date someone from Stoughton and they were in The Hockomock division for all high school sports..we played you guys every year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter