• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just wondering what was the year you first went to disneyworld?

We took our kids the first time in 1998, which I believe is the year AK opened. Our kids were 8, 6, and 3 and a half years old.it was my first time also, but I think DH had been there when he was much younger..

OCtober 2003. My XH had just came home from Iraq so we used the awesome military tickets. I think it was $99 for 5 day hoppers with WP. It was my 3 year old sons first trip too. My XH had been every year as a kid.

1987 I was 4 and I remember 2 things from the trip 1 getting “lost” although my mom was about 30 feet from me. And finally getting to ride dumbo but having the ride cut short because it started to thunder and lightning. Oh and third riding space mountain and freaking out, I freaked so bad I still will not ride it.

November 1999, I was basically 5 at the time (month away). Still remember the Millenium celebration...that planning VHS was ADDICTING

1st trip - Spring break 1979 as a chaperone for my junior high school's Teen Club. I actually got paid to go with them but the penalty was riding on a bus non-stop for 18 hours :rolleyes2. Thank goodness the kids were good!

2nd trip - November 1990 with DH and 4 year old DS. Wonderful, well planned trip with lots of special experiences which led to multiple follow up trips!

1991 back when going during Feb/March was actually a slow time and my sister and I got to miss school for a week.

1976. My grandmother had passed away, the day before my 4th birthday. My Dad thought it would cheer my Mom up and also to celebrate my birthday since they weren't able too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter