Just wondering....do you go the same time each year?

about taking children out of school...I am sure everyone has their own personal reasons for doing what they do, that's what makes us all special in our own right!!!!! I just wanted to know if most DVC members go the same time each year!!!!

Thanks for all the input.

We normally go in January/Early Feb, due to the fact that crowds are WAY down and weather is cooler. Have NEVER had a bad experience that time of year!;)

We always go in September, for our wedding anniversary, and have gone in January a few times for the marathon. Our daughter is only 3, so this will probably change in a couple of years. As someone else said, this is the best thing about DVC, the flexibility. We bought back in '93, and we always hoped to have children to share our trips with someday. Knowing that, (and knowing next-to-nothing else, about kids;) , we liked the fact that we'd always have a terrific place to take them, and we'd be able to change what time of the year, based on our changing needs.

Well, I have only been to WDW in October, November or December - makes me wonder what I am missing. First and only time in December, then tried Thanksgiving a few times (kids didn't miss as much school) then somehow got into October. Guess we need to broaden our horizens and try another time of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter