Just wanted to say...

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
DH and I were married at WDW in March 2011, and as of March 2012 it looks like we're expecting our first child! :blush:

It's a little bit scary (nah I'm kidding, it's very scary!!! :scared1:) :lmao:

And we've decided not to tell anyone until the 2nd trimester, but... you know... I HAD to tell someone! :rotfl:

If all goes to plan our little one will join our family at the end of November, which means just in time for lots of spoiling at Christmas! :santa:

I want to say it's very exciting, but I still haven't gotten over how scary it is yet :rolleyes1

Many congratulations and much love to you Bec!!! How very exciting!!!!

That's wonderful! Congratulations to you, your hubby and your new addition to your family!! :lovestruc

Congratulations!! IMO mother hood is the best job ever! no pay, no vacation or sick time, but the benefits are immeasurable!!! My first "litter" as they are lovingly referred to turn 21 today! I wouldn't trade 1 moment. ... not even the bumps of pregnancy or delivery! Breathe deep and enjoy every second, even the uncomfortable ones. Much much love for a wonderful pregnancy & ever after!!

Congratulations Bec!!

Looks like the trip you were going to talk DH in to may have to wait :( but Yay for when the kid gets it's first trip to Disney!!

Thanks everyone. :goodvibes Personally I would have preferred to have waited a few more years, but DH and I discussed where we were at financially, and where we wanted to be in 5 years, and decided that it was time to start trying. lol, I really wasn't expecting results this quickly :laughing:

Congratulations Bec!!

Looks like the trip you were going to talk DH in to may have to wait :( but Yay for when the kid gets it's first trip to Disney!!

You know that was probably the first thing I thought about :lmao: I just keep telling myself that it means by the time we do get back there carsland and all the DCA renos will be done, and hopefully quietened down a little bit to be able to fully enjoy it again :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter