• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just wanted to say HI

MickeyFlirt

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to say HI as I am new to this board. After stoping by and reading for a couple weeks I decided to join as it seems everyone loves Disney as much as I do. I am glad to have somewhere to chat as many of my friends just don't understand my disney addiction. My DH loves disney as much as I do but he even gets tired of hearing me talk and gives me that look :rolleyes2 when I talk about it or just continues to nod his head while tunning me out so that only left me to talk with my DD who is only 5, but will talk about Disney with me all day long. Me and her are the WDW planners.

:cold: Wow,I wish I lived 2.5 hours from Disney.How lucky you are to live in all that :sunny: with ::MickeyMo and ::MinnieMo .Welcome to the DIS!
Kirsten :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter