~Just Upgraded My Room Preferance At BC!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
400 more, but I ffelt like I had to do it!! I was a standard now a water view....I have been wanting the YC, YC has only had the waterview(same price) and today I called and YC did not have it! :sad2: so I upgraded anyways....I hate when you feel the "NEED" to do something like that! I almost took the conceierge!

Congratulations! You will love the view...one of our favorite at WDW! :goodvibes

I hope you get a great view, because "water view" can be defined in many ways. You could honestly end up having a worse view than if you stayed with the garden.

This is a pretty good site, slightly outdated though, that has the complete layout of the BC. You might want to take a look at it and decide if maybe there's a better garden view area and use that $400 on something else. http://www.disneyzone.net/bcresort.htm

Tammi

Tammi - I had some interest in this thread as I am considering BC for a trip. I checked out the site you listed and was surprised - Ugh! that some rooms have double beds!! Do you know if this is still true? Do you have to request queens?? How about concierge? Is it 5th floor? Just some things I would need to take into consideration. We stayed BC a couple of years ago, and the first room had a terrible view and other issues (don't remember all) but I just called the front desk and we were moved to a nicer room. Just don't know if this would be possible in July or August when the hotel is more full.

Thanks for any info!

Lives4Disney :earsgirl:

Lives4Disney, I don't know how old those room layouts are, but I would imagine it's a few years old. They don't even have concierge listed, but yes, it's on the 5th floor. I believe that after the renovation, all rooms would have the queen beds now. I'd suggest you call CRO, but after reading a few recent threads, I don't think they would know. Instead, you should probably call the Beach Club directly and ask them about the specific bedding.

Tammi

Loves2Travel said:
I think I remember visting a site for the Yacht and Beach club. Its like www.YachtandBeach .com or something like that
I'm not sure it's appropriate to link to that site as a lot of the information was taken from other sites, including Deb Willis's Allears. It's unfortunate because it looked it could be well done, if only it were original material.

yes, I know for a fact that some rooms do have only full size beds...and I think I am going to opt for the standard....because at least I can get a room in towards a corner and have a pretty decent view....I have stayed here 3 times. I got concierge one year that was a small room with 2 full size beds!! I asked to be moved to the YC....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter