Just turned down a room on the Wish!

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
We were looking for an aft verandah for the Wish in mid-July. The room we were offered was very close, but not on the aft. Yes I know there are only so many rooms, but we aren't in that much of a hurry for cruise #6. I can wait until 2023 and hopefully get one. So maybe someone else here can get it!

Hey! Can I ask why you were wanting the aft of the ship? We're torn between mid and aft! Thanks!

I'll add that the number of AFT facing rooms that aren't Handicap Accessible is pretty low. 12 to be exact if you don't include the concierge ones. 33 such state rooms exist on the Dream class ship.

We did also , had a booking for July 2022 and switched it to the dream .. half the cost for the same thing . The wish will be there for a long time so there is no rush for me ESPECIALLY at double the cost .

I got a decent price for a concierge so I am sticking with it for now but I agree if something better comes along for a much lower price I'll switch. Still in denial and hoping I can snag a straggling MV sailing !

I got a decent price for a concierge so I am sticking with it for now but I agree if something better comes along for a much lower price I'll switch. Still in denial and hoping I can snag a straggling MV sailing !
I had a concierge room on hold with the wish. Sadly i let the room go because if i put a deposit down, i would need to rebook with same reservation number. I didnt want to deal with having too many reservations where u cannot combine amounts. I know concierge 4 night was definitely cheaper than mv. Im still holding out that i can move my stateroom for mv. I don't like how they remove the split bathrooms on inside staterooms. Plus im looking for a verandah.

I had a concierge room on hold with the wish. Sadly i let the room go because if i put a deposit down, i would need to rebook with same reservation number. I didnt want to deal with having too many reservations where u cannot combine amounts. I know concierge 4 night was definitely cheaper than mv. Im still holding out that i can move my stateroom for mv. I don't like how they remove the split bathrooms on inside staterooms. Plus im looking for a verandah.

I'm also still sad about no virtual port holes on the inside rooms also...

I'm also still sad about no virtual port holes on the inside rooms also...
I didn’t realize that. That sucks. I’ve never done an inside stateroom, but knew they had the virtual windows, which seemed pretty cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter