Just Thinking about MNSSHP on 9/26

Wendybird55

DIS Veteran
Hi,

We're getting close to our MNSSHP trip and DS is starting to figure out who he wants to meet and such...

More from being curious than anything...how crowded do you think the party will be on 9/26? I know there are 2 strikes in that it's a Friday and it's the Jewish Holiday (reason we're going then is son is off from school Thurs & Fri for Jewish holiday so he's not missing days of school).

I was under impression Oct. parties would be more crowded...but when we went last year in Sept. the party felt more crowded then the previous year when we went in Oct. weekend before Halloween.

So in your opinion and just for fun...big crowds or small crowds?

Hi,

We're getting close to our MNSSHP trip and DS is starting to figure out who he wants to meet and such...

More from being curious than anything...how crowded do you think the party will be on 9/26? I know there are 2 strikes in that it's a Friday and it's the Jewish Holiday (reason we're going then is son is off from school Thurs & Fri for Jewish holiday so he's not missing days of school).

I was under impression Oct. parties would be more crowded...but when we went last year in Sept. the party felt more crowded then the previous year when we went in Oct. weekend before Halloween.

So in your opinion and just for fun...big crowds or small crowds?

My last two MNSSHPs have been on the Friday of this same weekend, and I'm guessing they will be on the heavier side.

Heavier than usual I am afraid. Food and Wine is usually just starting so those crowds haven't arrived yet. Disney moved everything up two weeks, so F&W will be in full swing and I expect the parks to be more crowded than normal late september.

I've heard that that weekend can be more crowded - it may be more congested that night then you want it to be...

I've been worried about this too. We specifically picked Sept for lower crowds. Based on how many ADRs and FP+ that are gone it is making me nervous that things will be crowded.

We are going that date as well. We have gone September 1st (first one of the season back in 2009) and you would expect the first one to be somewhat crowded....it was fine though. That time of year is expected to be the least crowded time of year so I can't imagine it being terrible...I would presume majority of the crowds come from Floridians wanting a fun Friday night as very few people in the country have off for Rosh Hashanah (We happen to though here in NY).

I'm thinking it may be busy..but I'm not overly concerned. DS is changing things up this year...he's OK to miss Mix and Mingle show (it's been his favorite) as he's seen it before and since M&G's are no more - he will pass.

He now wants to meet some of the other characters in the park. So I told him to pick his top 5 and we will try. Parade and Fireworks are a must and we would like to check out the Villains Dance party in Diamond Horseshoe.

Trick or Treating is not a priority at all - DS doesn't like candy! And I've decided Villains Soiree is just not worth it. Hopefully it will take some folks out of the crowd mix.

And hopefully we'll be able to get the collector's pins. Again, just wondering...It'll probably be busy and somewhat crowded, but I doubt it will be worse or near as bad as the Villains Unleashed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter