just started planning my vow renewal

jazyjewel

<font color=6699FF>"Wishing" my way to Florida & m
I have just started planning my vow renewal package. I have heard alot of reports on the photography done by Disney at the MK and alot of people don't like it, has anyone ever gone right before the park closes with your own photographer and waited for most of the people to leave? Is that unheard of or even feasable? I am really iffy on paying $725 for 12 photos if I don't know if they will turn out good or not. Does the digital camera they use take good pictures or can you tell they are digitals? Thanks in advance!!!
Julie

I have seen some works done by Disney Photography ( or whatever its name is) and I don't see anything special about the work other than its photo album and expensive price.. I have also come across this company, Gift of A Life Time, which also provides similar services for you. Perhaps you can enquire about that.

Hi! Are you talking about the MK photos taken of the couple in their bridal attire? I think that this is pretty expensive, because it really is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The photographer takes you to the park before it opens, and you get to pose outside the castle, on the balcony, on the carousel, in the throne, etc. You could always have honeymoon photos taken of you there, for less money, either by DPS or by an outside photographer, but they wouldn't be photos of you in your bridal attire. For some people, it's important to have those pictures of themselves by the castle, in their fairy-tale outfits. For others, it's not worth the extra $$.
So I guess I'm saying that yes, you could have an outside photographer come in and take your pictures at the MK, but it wouldn't be the same, b/c you wouldn't be allowed in the park wearing your bridal attire. If the bridal attire isn't important, you may want to look into the MK honeymoon photo package.
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter