• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just saw Alamo availability at the Dolphin

marygrcevic

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
Can anyone confirm or deny that the Dolphin rental car option is available for Alamo?
I was randomly just able to book it for a day rental on March 1st, but then when I went back in to do a search the Dolphin wasn't an available choice.

Hi everyone,
Can anyone confirm or deny that the Dolphin rental car option is available for Alamo?
I was randomly just able to book it for a day rental on March 1st, but then when I went back in to do a search the Dolphin wasn't an available choice.
Whenever I check using Costco travel, the only WDW location for Alamo or Enterprise is the Car Care Center (which also does National, but Costco Travel only quotes Alamo, Enterprise, Avis, and Budget). We miss the convenience, since we are DVC members with BWV as our home resort.

I sent them a text asking if it was coming back, here is the reply. 😥

"Our resort does not offer a car rental option anymore. We have discontinued that service."

I sent them a text asking if it was coming back, here is the reply. 😥

"Our resort does not offer a car rental option anymore. We have discontinued that service."
Thank you so much - I really appreciate your help. Must have been a glitch in the Alamo website - I will delete and continue looking at the car care center - too bad though, it was a great rate - $142 for a premium SUV for that day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter