• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just saved another $100 on Poly!

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
I'm taking a girlfriend/coworker, who has only been to WDW for a conference, with us in June. While at the conference she only did MK one night and she's been dying to go back to see it all. She knows nothing about WDW so I've been doing all the booking/planning.

Anyway, we're staying at the Poly GV for the first two nights before we move to BWV 1BR for the next 5 nights. I'd gotten a code rate (can't remember which) for the two nights for a total of $544 which I've paid in full. Like everyone else, I've been hoping for good AP rates.

This morning, my friend walked into my office and said, "Look what I got, is this any good?" It was a postcard for a moderate for $94....it was mailed to her here at work! I called and asked the CM if this code would work or be any better than what I have. It saved us an additional $100 on our two night stay! That will pay for our dinner and drinks at Ohana our first night there! We're soooo stoked!:bounce:

Good for you jennymouse.

I'm jealous.

Have a great time. We're going to the Poly for the first time. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter