Just Returned--the Good, Bad, and Annoying

We were there last week, and the crowds were all over the map. The first Sunday (1/25) at the MK was surprisingly busy. We waited 40 minutes for Haunted Mansion and 35 for Pirates, which we've never done in January. I think FP+ may be a factor. Dumbo also had a huge wait. DHS also had decent crowds on 1/26, but then the crowds were light on 1/27 (EP), 1/28 (MK), and 1/29 (DAK and EP). EP and MK were crowded on 1/30. I also noted the wait times on the app for 1/31, and it looked crazy. I think the weekends are really drawing.

I also found navigating to be tough with lots of people just stopping in the walkways. The tour groups also made things challenging, and people did seem less friendly in general. I was navigating with a stroller, so that may be part of it. We still had a great time and did a lot, but it was very different than January even back in 2012.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter