• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just returned from Harbor Lakes - LOVED IT

tink2007

DIS Veteran
We just returned from a week stayIf anyone has any questions, I will try to help if I can. You will love this place. We stayed in the new building Sunken Treasure rooms 3136 and 3137. We had a great view of the nightly fireworks at Sea World. It seemed like the resort was full but we never heard a sound from anyone around us. It was so quiet. The rooms were clean and looked brand new. My husband and children (14 and 17) played free putt putt every day between rain showers. The putt putt course is just as nice as any others in Orlando. They also enjoyed the pool table and ping pong. My parents loved the gardens and walk ways. It is especialy pretty at night. The boradwalk along the lake is so relaxing. Not having small childen, we only went to the pool with the water slide so Im not sure how the other pools are but they looked like they are for smaller kids. The water slide got much use out of my 14 year old son and husband. I got some great pictures of them. There are plenty of planned activities but we never got around to them. Check in was quick and painless. The staff was not overly helpful but nice. We did receive a few phone calls from the timeshare staff to hear presentations for discounted tickets. I dont know why they called my parents already own there. We did not attend any of them. The resort is a short drive to any of the parks. It was about a 15 minute drive to Magic Kingdom but only 10 to Epcot. It was close enough that we left the parks and came to the room to eat a midday meal and went back in the late aftenoons. Over all I give this place a 10 and we will go back next summer.

Sounds awesome! This is on the top of my list for hotel choices for our 2010 trip. Because of the amount of people it looks like offsite is what we are going to do. How do you compare this to Bonnet Creek or Regal Palms resort? How can you from this place-- is it cheaper to go through an owner? thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter