Just returned form WDW

Pkltm

Canadian Mouse Girl
Hello!! We were in WDW form September 28th to Oct 5th, I plan to write a full trip report but these are our highs and lows- A little background it was me, DH, DBFF and DF, at Port Orleans Riverside, with Free Dining, 4 day park hopper + water parks.

Start with the lows-
1. DF that we traveled with broke her ankle getting off the Magical Express on day 1, was very stubborn and originally refused medical attention, and once she got that refused a wheel chair or scooter.
2. Traveling at a pace of #1 lol
3. Confusion and delays at 8:30 Hoop Dee Doo on Oct 1. Plus the food was pretty tasteless.
4. Interaction with Kylo Ren was not what we had expected, just told us to stand there.
5. Being told be a cast member, that "yes, we have that shirt, but no I cannot sell it to you"- apparently it was in the back room, to be moved to another location which they could not tell me what it would be or when.
6. Magic Band issues- bought the Han and Chewie magic band and even tech could not link it to my hotel, dining and charging, only to my pass, spent far too much time and guest services only to be told it was a glitch that could not be fixed without cancelling all reservations and fatspasses. But here are 3 fastpasses on anything but Frozen
7. Paid for MM and photographers at character meets taking only 1-2 pics. One even said when questioned it was because we were all adults.

The highs
1. Bus transportation- longest wait was 10 minutes and the drivers were awesome
2. MNSSHP - Teenage Mutant Ninja costumes were a win.
3. Dinner at Boathouse - we had excellent service and all the dishes were fantastic.
4. Dinner at BOG- surprised how great the food was as we had read so many reviews.
5. Star Wars Fireworks and dessert party- was not over crowded and we enjoyed the cheeses and flatbreads.
6. 45th Anniversary - was great to be at MK that day!
7. Food and Wine - enjoyed everything we tried except a couple of Reislings.
8. Animal Kingdom at night, enjoyed the temperature and there were no waits.

We went on Frozen at RD, waited less than 20, enjoyed the new Soarin...

If anyone has any questions let me know!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter